What on earth are GOA playing at? (the boys done good)

O

old.Jable

pause and take a deep breath. they did something nice.

i logged in to my account to check that it was still set to cancel, and to check when my subscription was running out, and it would seem that they have added 2 extra days to my subscription.

not only does this take my left sub to 5 days (hopefully enough to lvl 50 my mate scuttle the bard) it also takes the sub to one day past the release date of starwars galaxies, meaning i dont have to go mmorpg cold turkey while i batter sonys registration servers.

what a crazy world we live in. only days ago i was convinced they were out to get me, today i feel i owe them an apology.

but they arent getting it :p

natch :m00:

see you all in game till saturday, or on TOA release day. unless swg is a pile of poo. i plan to play for the free 30 days anyway. maybe get a job too hah

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.Jable
see you all in game till saturday, or on TOA release day. unless swg is a pile of poo. i plan to play for the free 30 days anyway. maybe get a job too hah
Cya in 30 days then :flame:

N

ning

"What on earth are GOA playing at? (the boys done good)"

They are playing Ryzom :D

O

old.Jable

Re: Re: What on earth are GOA playing at? (the boys done good)

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Cya in 30 days then :flame:

LOL

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Jable
pause and take a deep breath. they did something nice.

i logged in to my account to check that it was still set to cancel, and to check when my subscription was running out, and it would seem that they have added 2 extra days to my subscription.

not only does this take my left sub to 5 days (hopefully enough to lvl 50 my mate scuttle the bard) it also takes the sub to one day past the release date of starwars galaxies, meaning i dont have to go mmorpg cold turkey while i batter sonys registration servers.

what a crazy world we live in. only days ago i was convinced they were out to get me, today i feel i owe them an apology.

but they arent getting it :p

natch :m00:

Those 2 extra days were from the ballsup with the Subs pages a couple of months ago...

O

old.Jable

you mean the uber balls-up concerning hacking and stuff?

hmm and i thought it was just cos they were w****** and felt bad.

F

Falcon

No they were just there to make up for the 3 days or whatever we couldn't play :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom