Football What now Benitez?

rynnor

Rockhound
Is he really going to stick around? Will the club actually want to keep him or is he heading to Juventus?

The 4th place evaded him - theres going to be big pressure on his best players to leave over the summer and the opposition in the Premiership is only getting stronger so it seems the club is at a crossroads.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
the club can't afford to sack him, but he may go. It's a weird one, I can't stand the guy, but he is clearly not a bad manager for so many big clubs to be courting him. He has been crippled somewhat by the finances at liverpool, but he has made lots of bad transfers that do not help. His man management is also awful.

Embattle

FH is my second home
the club can't afford to sack him, but he may go. It's a weird one, I can't stand the guy, but he is clearly not a bad manager for so many big clubs to be courting him. He has been crippled somewhat by the finances at liverpool, but he has made lots of bad transfers that do not help. His man management is also awful.

Which has always been silly but then that is what they agreed to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
2nd last year. Forced into sales whilst attempting to spread cash too thinly. Want him to stay (like most of the fans).

Has made mistakes, but how long did Fergie get eh? :)

Think he may walk tho. I can't see him getting any sort of transfer budget this summer, yet again. Fucking yanks have taken a well-run club with no debt and turned it into a debt-laiden monster :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He is confident of finishing in the 'big 11' next year.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He is confident of finishing in the 'big 11' next year.

He's actually guaranteed a top 20 finish for next season. Finally some truth out of the fact machine.

Marc

FH is my second home
Both him and Torres will be staying.

Id bet my life on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom