What mouse?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Got a shitty £5 mouse that's just replaced my old shitty one I stole from work in 2005.

It sits on my settee next to me, sans mouse pad, doing "enough" to put me in the top half of most FPS's that I play, whilst sitting with my feet up, drinking copious amounts of tea.

It's piss small though. I need a bigger one (I've got big-ish hands) preferably that doesn't feel like shite, that will still work fine with my settee-pad as I ain't gonna sit at no desk.

Suggestions? Don't want to spend *silly* money, but happy to spunk a little. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How big is it compared to standard mice? Maybe one of the old microsoft intellimice?

Syri

FH is my second home
I have a Corsair Sabre. It's a medium size, with a few extra buttons but not so many that you can't tell what you're pressing. I turned the lights off apart from one to show the DPI level, the software is pretty good, can program lighting and buttons to switch profiles when you load a different game or application.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Still got a logitech gaming mouse and its fine. In before the person who says they have cheap internals and break. I had it a few years and its fine. Still works perfectly

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have a Razer Deathadder now. It's great but can be tricky to configure everything to work with the high sample rate.

I kept with my Intellimouse 3 for over a decade but after it got wonky I had the Steelseries Kinzu v3 for a year or two before the Razer. It's a simpler, lighter affair than the Razer and I do sometimes get tempted to swap it back into usage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom