What level for ToA?

Drowin

Fledgling Freddie
Would a lvl 25-30 have anywhere to solo/group in ToA?

or is it specifically aimed at higher levels?

Thanks

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I saw mobs grey to a level 50 under water. The MLs are 40+ (ML1) and 45+ for rest though

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
There are a couple of lvl 40+ quests, and several of the artifacts can be activated by a lvl 40 character, although getting the scrolls and artifacts maybe a problem...

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
well if you are lucky to meet some nice ppl and be invited into their bgs then you might get your mls done... i think mobs are harder/easier depending on lvl

ie a lvl 50 gets to fight a yellow con mob, a lvl 40 thats fighting the same mob also gets to fight a yellow... so its the same mob but its level depending...

ermm... did that make any sense?? anyway i htink you should get your char to 50 first then go to toa

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
there are mobs that con yellow upwards to a lvl 21 in the water surrounding the Ruins of Atlantis before you go through the Hall of Heroes and port into ToA proper .

Just jump a ship from goth , port at the bind stone and dive into the water surrounding that little island .

Sand skimmers are aggro , octupus and squid are neutral , few other mobs there but cna't remember then name as i stayed cleared of them , was purple con :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom