What kind of people play Daoc ? Poll.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vell said:
I think it's funny a lot of Midgard players are saying 'no way are those age ranges correct'. For Midgard, no, they're probably not. But don't forget about all the 12 year olds that run around in albion ;)

Yes ALL albionites are 12 years old. When clicking on the "cup" i personally had 18 years stripped away (as well a a great deal of hair), I lost all sence of hand/eye coordination which reduces my ability to be "skillfull" and causes me to find the nearest Alb and "stick". This condition is known as "Zerging". One of the benfits of the "zerg" is its insta win capabilities which has the bonus side-effect of making all the 25+ year olds who have their own credit cards cry into their keyboards like 12 year olds they are most certainly not!

:worthy:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Draylor said:
:eek6:
VeronikaZemanova02.jpg

Marc

FH is my second home
David James and Craig David played DAoC. hahaha as if. Ok some people might of been fooled by GOA's "yes we have identified the problem and are working on it" but if they think we will be fooled by that then lol@them.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Void959 said:
I doubt its 'made up' but I also can't belive its accurate, particularly where age is concerned. The most liekly cause is an unbalanced survey base, the only sure way to have a good chance of yeilding accurate results is to choose players at random from the entire playerbase and survery every one of those people - if the survey was not done this way the results are questionable at best.

I picked 5 of my guildmates "at random" and omg it's all women playing the game these days!

biased sampling rocks :)

(not disagreeing with the above fellow - supporting his argument ;))

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
<<Will you be leaving Daoc within the next 6 months?

38% Yes
42% No
20% Unsure>>

Large numbers of people have been saying they'd quit nearly every patch. Yes most seem not to go through with it or return after a few days/weeks

And as for :

<<What do you prefer to do when playing Daoc

58% PVP
27% PVE
11% Craft
5% Nothing, just chat>>

That makes 101%, so can't really rely on any of the numbers in it :p

Erulin the Bloody

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This question you forgot to mention

Is David Hasselhoff Uber