What "job" will you become?

M

~Mobius~

I am hoping to become a Human Dragoon(good), or a Galka Dark Knight (evil)

Can we only have 1 char per account? It says its an extra dollar for another, or can we have 1 per server? And then an extra dollar if you want another character on the same server?

T

thurston

Hume / White mage i think, not too sure on the whole system though, nothing i cant read more about :E

S

Sharma

Mithran Theif at first, however i intend to be a Ninja as soon as i can. :D

K

Krazeh

Elvaan Red Mage kinda takes my fancy, that or a pure black mage.

Then moving onto something like a summoner.

T

thurston

what sort of things can a white mage move on to?

O

old.tRoG

Turuturu White Mage, my sub will probably be summoner.

thurston: There are no restrictions.

K

Krazeh

Afaik you can move onto whatever you want, but I imagine it'd be easy to move onto certain jobs depending on what you already are

O

old.tRoG

You can really be anything at all, although, obviously, some combinations of main/sub will be better than others :p

In an ideal world they'd all be the same, but, that's nigh on impossible.

L

-Lonewolf-

Hume Thief then to Assassin like Sharma but not a cat

Or Elvan Swordsman not quite decided gonna research it next week

M

~Mobius~

There isnt much information about the classes skills and such is there? Or is there a speshul site I dont know of? :)

T

thurston

i know there are no restrictions, hwat i ment was what would be a good choice, a healer or whatever it is owuldnt make a good dark knight imo :eek:

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
There isnt much information about the classes skills and such is there? Or is there a speshul site I dont know of? :)

http://www.ffxionline.com/
Those forums are pretty good.

thurston: The Black Mage is usually a pretty safe choice of sub for White Mages', but experiment yourself.

A

Arrows

check gamefaq.com

had a guide on there that showed the difference in starting stats between chars depending on what starting path they take and what those stats level up to at the former 50 level cap

And now i remember

Galka Monk DarkKnight Samurai for teh Win !
and another like a thief or summit for money

O

old.tRoG

Apparently the Summoner class is quite hard, as you have to get a high level group and hunt down and defeat the summons before you can use them.

Which should be a bit of a pain :p

S

Sparda_soul

im going elvaan Dragoon/samurai, will most prolly change though, i always tend to go for a roughish class in mmorpg's :)

J

Jiggs

i'm thinking ninja/black mage atm

probably mithra race

D

dark_cloud

I was wandering what jobs they have for this gmae? Also when does the game come out?

X

xcpt

apparently u dont get the good summons until level 70 \o/

X

xcpt

u can have more than 1 char per server but 1.00 $ more.
theres not really a point in making a new char because u can switch jobs anyway at anytime , so its really for the looks and base stats. imo it wud be annoying changing chars, transfering money etc + paying more money to play may as well pay for tetra master

O

old.tRoG

Yup, being able to change your character on the fly at any time by simply visiting your house is a definate plus :D

Don't know if I'll bother with Tetra, I'm usually pretty crap at it.

M

~Mobius~

Is Tetra Master the card game from FF8 or FF9? I always thought it was called Quad Mist.

O

old.tRoG

Tetra Master is definately in FFIX. Just played it 30 seconds ago :p

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Tetra Master is definately in FFIX. Just played it 30 seconds ago :p

So was I! :) But FF8 had a different (better) card game than FF9 - wasnt sure which was which. :)

O

old.tRoG

Yeargh, I started playing Tetra Master :(

I'm addicted!

*runs back to get his fix*

M

~Mobius~

I lost the Cactuar card I gained from the jump rope minigame so I turned it off in anger. :(

S

Sharma

Hehe, i owned the tournament at the end hands down, i had all the most powerful cards pointing in all directions. :D

Taking 6 cards at once > opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread