What is your next char using melee weapon to become lvl 50?

B

Bellona

Just really wanted to know, since my stock of weapons are getting LARGE, too large, and just wanted to get an overview of what to save and what to give merchants back :D

myself is rolling an paladin :D (4tehrealm)

H

hercules-df

prolly scout, but wont be doing much melee, i want pure longbow rapage :) wouldent mind trying out a merc

T

Trinilim

Mercenary or Friar

Depends on which I like most :)

M

makgsnake

i'm making a pally :p

seems most people are making merc's

R

RD_MuDgEtH

NOOOOOO!!

Mercs can't become FoTM now!!!

/cries

O

old.Kian

Friar, rapidly followed by (flex) reaver. I'm tempted to try and make a success of a 2H pally after that, because I like trying oddball specs.

Not that that info really helps, though, as there's another weaponcrafter who gets my custom.

S

stinkie

savage + shammy :D

35 and rising rather nicly thank you

S

soylent green

i'am making a 2h pally i have'nt decided on a spec yet, so if any 2h pallys are reading this. what do you have.

C

corentmm

2H thrust inconnu bepointyhatted armsman called Punchbag - if you see him around give him stuff! eg abuse, weapons.

Not like he's gonna be 50 very soon so I wouldn't let it swing your market research too much.

O

old.Wildfire

2h thrust highlander (or maybe those half-ogres if i havent done it by then) armsman

T

Tilda

thrust merc, mabey slash not decided yet, auto training to 48 either way

B

belth

Surprise. Merc. Not thrust, I've had more than enough of thrust weapons to last me a while.

O

old.Wildfire

could get round to getting the last 18 levels on my slash merc i guess... decisions decisions

V

vintervargen

whatever the new hib ToA class is so i too can be uber!!!!1

A

Arnor

Originally posted by RD_MuDgEtH
NOOOOOO!!

Mercs can't become FoTM now!!!

/cries

ps: its a retroactive change, so _every_ merc out there will be fotm, no matter if you've been it from earliest fucking alpha :p

I dub thee: Sir Fotmalot....You may rise

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Arnor
ps: its a retroactive change, so _every_ merc out there will be fotm, no matter if you've been it from earliest fucking alpha :p
Hehe, I think Arnor is tired of being labelled a FotM zerker and is now doing the same to mercs. :p

K

K0nah

Thrust Merc!

(duelist spec, once my infil caps bg3)

Y

-yoda-

ill prolly roll a savage and bd on mid,,, a chanter on hib and a merc/reaver on alb :)

kidin aside i'll prolly rolla two hand arms .. or scout

D

Draylor

Well I could lie and invent some original response to go here.

Or I could tell the truth and say thrust merc like all the rest ;)

B

Belomar

2H armsman. Now, which damage type to choose is difficult... 2H thrust is 75% and 25% dex whereas slash or crush is 100% strength, it seems to me that no matter which race you choose, you will get lower performance for thrust than the other two. Am I misguided? :)

B

belth

Gunz has become a real rolemodel, 2H arms everywhere :cool: Gifv name Brute back, I'd reroll my arms from beta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom