What is your Favourite Sport.

M

millerdog088

What is your favourite Sport.
Since I'm an AmericanI choose American Football

B

boromire

My favourite team sport is rugby. But my favourite active hobby is martial arts namely Ju-jitsu.

S

stu

Jui-jitsu is for pussies! We could crush you like...

oh no, wait a minute... wrong thread

D

darthshearer

:eek6:

yah wha wud mad eyh ejhr

What is CS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh well if you aint heard of this you must be new to PC Games?
It is a mod of the award winning Half Life? and is also the biggest online FPS (First Person Shooter) look Here

As for my Sport Footy First TOON ARMY! then Rugby LEAGUE! Union = Pink Shirt Rugby ;)

T

Tenko

Football of course (Being a Man Utd fan though it can get boring winning all the time :p)

Im also into extremme sports such as Extreme Sex, Extreme VBA for Applications and Extreme Loafing.

I

Insane

Originally posted by Tenko
Im also into extremme sports such as Extreme Sex

Isn't that the one where you go in the "out" hole, and hold on for dear life while she trys to buck you off, then once your thrown free you have to do the 100m dash with an armful of clothes down the road with her chasing you?

E

Esoteric

Best sport is pulling women and having sex nothing like it ........

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Insane
Isn't that the one where you go in the "out" hole, and hold on for dear life while she trys to buck you off, then once your thrown free you have to do the 100m dash with an armful of clothes down the road with her chasing you?

Thats one yeah!

Another is doing it anywhere in public without anyone saying anything (like the neighbour couple in the fast-show :))

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by darthshearer
As for my Sport Footy First TOON ARMY! then Rugby LEAGUE! Union = Pink Shirt Rugby ;)

:puke:

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
Underarm deoderant testing

thepits.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom