• White choc

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • I don't like any choc!

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
For normal chocolate I prefer plain dark chocolate to plain milk chocolate, however, my nemesis and obstacle in any weight loss plans is this evil stuff.

dairy-milk-crunchie.jpg

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
i voted i dont like choclate very rarely il eat a white choclate bar but thats extremly rare

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
i wub chocolate; milk, white, with whole nuts, crunchy, nougat wub wub wub :p don't like dark though

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
mmm lots of chocolate:D!
milk, and white is so good!! chocolate raisins! crunchie chocolate so good, and the dairy milk biscuit, oo oo and them Echo bars OMG! :D however can never beat a milky bar eh eh :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I like all three, but I prefer milk chocolate.

Dark chocolate sometimes has an aweful aftertaste thats hard to get away, and sometimes milk chocolate just tastes aweful itself :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
you buy the chocolate and post them my way, i will then eat them over msn for your viewing pleasure :p
meh, no tengo dinero señor

pikeh

Resident Freddy
meh, remember when they bought out the dark chocolate mars bars. yum.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
De chocolade is hemels
Amo il cioccolato

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
For a bar I would have to say Lindt milk chocolate with macedemia or pistachio nuts, which is the best choc and nut bars you are ever going to eat.

Boxed chocolates has to be Lindt white chocolate champagne truffles which are FUCKING STUNNING! Seriously, these chocs are amazing, I bought my mum a £40 box for Christmas and they were that nice the whole family demolished the lot an hour before Christmas dinner. If you want to get your mum/wife/girlfriend/gran something really nice then track these babies down, they are incredible.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ame said:
I like all three, but I prefer milk chocolate.

Dark chocolate sometimes has an aweful aftertaste thats hard to get away, and sometimes milk chocolate just tastes aweful itself :p

Quality dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa solids can be quite bitter but it is chocolate overload, cheap dark chocolate can be very nasty though because they bluk it out with all kinds of shit. Chocolate is one of those things where you really do get what you pay for, I just wish Lindt did a milk chocolate turkish delight bar because I am hooked on the cadburys one even though their chocolate is very heavy on the pallete.

Himse

FH is my second home
Milk Chocolate.

That mint dairy milk bar they brought out was yum :D

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
:worthy: dark choc :worthy:

(i can't believe more ppl like white choc then dark :<, or that ppl dont like choc :eek2: )

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Just started on a diet :( i shouldnt be in this thread at all! BAH I WANT CHOCOLATE!

but milk is the way to go :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lamp said:
Jaffa Cakes 4TW

CIMG0333.jpg

Yeah was looking at that last night, I heard it was going to be on Gordon Ramsay's F Word program soon.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I dont like milk chocolate so much. Too sweat and gives a strange feeling in the mouth =)

Dark chocolate is really the way to go, especially mint flavoured =) mmmm

EDIT: haha, Coldbeard is back to DAoC =)) too addictive that game :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
White Chocolate

Thorntons white chocolate is amazing...

Although Turkish Delight > all :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Green & Black's - the best of all chocolate ever. Milk, White and Dark. It's all good!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
chocolate induced hormones ftw:D
fuckin awesome stuff.
milks,white or dark its all teh pwn.
cho is right on the old lindt front they r like to chocolate what mr kipling reckon they are to cake, exceedingly good:Dthose milka bunnies at easter pwn n all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom