what is your biggest issue with war so far ?

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
since not realy having any problems I would say the gap above the top black bar when you use the flight master as it shows the black bars are just overlayed ontop of the normal graphics instead of it brinign the graphics in to that point.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Authentication Failure because of traffic shaping. The issue could be avoided all together in the client if it just didn't bail, but instead retried.

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Queues... think thats about it.

Even order side got it (150 people at night) on Azgal server. But that nothing compared to the 550 on my destr toon on Eight Peaks.

But guess thats just for now, once "new" guilds and "new" players start on lower pop servers things should be ok tbh.

They should however raise caps on servers by 400 or so..this would mean a wait of 10 min max i think. After first month amount of players will probably drop a bit cause some people don't like the game afterall...but we'll see.

2nd thing i want to get rid off -> User Agreement each time you login. Can't it be saved somewhere that you agree 1x and next time you just go straight to caracter screen (i know minor thing to fix) :p

Narzion

Fledgling Freddie
- Rooted mobs not being rooted.

- Morale Abilities having to be smashed 132443655423 times to get them off.

- Mounts in T2 scenarios.

- Dead NPCs not realizing they are dead so just standing around clueless.

amtired

Fledgling Freddie
1 - Horrible healing interface. Someone please go out and make a grid-mod for WAR.
2 - Strange range-detection. Sometimes i can stand almost on top of my target, but still be out of range.
3 - Black orcs. And witch elves, but those are kinda rare.
4 - Not enough time to play. (RL issue, but it still counts dammit!)
5 - Loot in scenarios. In my opinion, if there is a character that can use an item that drops they should get to roll on it. Like the way that recipe-drops work in WoW. For some reason many people keep rolling need on everything.

Queues are often instant or nearly so on order side, Karak-norn. Neat.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Queues... think thats about it.

Even order side got it (150 people at night) on Azgal server. But that nothing compared to the 550 on my destr toon on Eight Peaks.

But guess thats just for now, once "new" guilds and "new" players start on lower pop servers things should be ok tbh.

how will you keep new players who never seen FH or anything away from the `shiny name` servers ?

i think it will get only worse for karak eight peaks tbh. it`s the most recognizable name for people versed in the warhammer lore and bound to attract most new players just by it`s name.

the combination of that and the fact that most ex dyvet players went there spells problems.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
The problem is goa/mythic cant raise the server caps until the populations balance out more evenly. when i log onto order and im waiting maybe a minute with about 30 peeps infront then i look at the destro with over 500 then i consider that the destruction side of things are pretty unbalanced. if goa raised the server caps to allow all those desto players in how will the oder posisbly compete.

The games been out what a week now officially im sure they are already working on the random crash to desktop which i have also had. and i wouldnt say its my machine as even aoc never crashed to desktop.

My problems are mostly down to others play style the constant, tank vs tank nuking healers and people not interupting and taking out the enemy support and wondre why they are getting beaten to death by the 10+ black orc assist train

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Biggest issue so far = only having a very few hours a day during weekdays to play.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
queues, queues and more ... well you can guess.

EDIT: Oh and the constant caster tennis that seems to pervade scenarios everywhere, givf melee groups pls!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I see that some people have raised these issues before but I will mention them again anyhoo...

1. Non responsive/activated morale skills;
2. Mobs that are actually rooted but still run side by side with me for 30 seconds, until I turn around and attempt to attack them;
3. Health bars! They do my head in on my warrior priest -- some people have them, others don't. The healing mechanism is difficult enough even without graphical glitches. Fix please!
4. The map sometimes goes blank and I have to reboot the game to fix it.

All in all, though, it is an excellent game -- hope it continues to develop along the same lines. Oh and give us an Empire tank please!!

Flangie

Fledgling Freddie
Main problem is the totally silent chat channel- no one talks, no one answers. May as well play Oblivion, the amount of interaction going on....

mib666

Fledgling Freddie
Most annoying;

i) Out of range, when enemy is standing infront of me.

ii) During PVP instance, some players seem to warp

iii) Ques

iv) When restarting the game, my resolution has not been saved, I use 1680x1050, yet upon playing again it has changed to my desktop settings.

v) Emotes seem to be broken, no animation from my character.

vi) Terrible server synchronisation, lots of player character ghosts.

Not experienced any CTD's, guess im lucky with compatible hardware. ;)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
iv) When restarting the game, my resolution has not been saved, I use 1680x1050, yet upon playing again it has changed to my desktop settings.

It might be because you are not running at your desktops resolution, or even your monitors native res.
Try keeping them the same.

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
Authentication failure, both at patch launch and while waiting for server list. Its not fun retrying up to 30 mins just to get into the game (and that's not even counting any queues).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom