What is the use

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
ah well Live & learn Heath, arti's arent that important but have to admit aye the SoK aura is cool.

As for GoA, you pakie twats, I want the character thingy that Camelot herald got, cos I wanna know the amount of deaths Ive had ingame on me scout :clap: :clap:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Requiel said:
It's also not a case of how kind the individual CSR is feeling either, we work to the same rulebook and same policies whether you are playing on English, French or German servers. Incidentally the CS team for all ingame issues (i.e. everything except first line tech support and billing) are also the GM team. We can't make an exception for one person no matter how much we'd like to otherwise we just create a huge rod for our own backs when everybody else complains about one guy getting preferential treatment.

I doubt that. Some ppl just bend rules a bit more, while others stick to them no matter what. If there is the actual possibility to do something, then some will do it even if it's not entirely according to the rules, especially when the person is a friend, or someone he/she knows.
I'm not saying this is what happened here, just saying that it happens. Ofcourse I don't know if it's actually in their power to change it (the arti I mean). Not interested in that, didn't read the other thread either. But it doesn't matter, cuz a person who follows the rules can't be blamed anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom