What u think is the best stealth?
Infil -Ns -Sb

Infil 2.5 spec
Ns nukes oO
Sb ... can be debuff with stren/con

sincerely a poor kobbi sb

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh it's all tomate-o toma-to depends on your play style really.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
low rr:
infil > ns > sb

high rr:
ns > infil > sb

imo.

aglee, but with mid rr's and if SB has hastebot+bb, should be very even :E

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
Ranger >>> all

Shooting arrows from the safety of a tower does not in any way make you great :) Stealther is a player who comes out and fights from stealth, and takes a bit of a risk.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Shooting arrows from the safety of a tower does not in any way make you great :) Stealther is a player who comes out and fights from stealth, and takes a bit of a risk.

you obviously havent met a good (lately fotm) melee ranger ;P they can shoot ok, and melee like hell ^^

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
A decently spec'd melee-oriented ranger, will defeat any of the other stealth classes in this game. :)

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
A decently spec'd melee-oriented ranger, will defeat any of the other stealth classes in this game. :)

Why is this? I agree with you - I get absolutely prawned by (presumably) melee specced rangers - more so than SBs and NSs. The only think I see they have in their favour is better racial choice, and FZ. Surely the lack of poison more than compensates for this though?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
you obviously havent met a good (lately fotm) melee ranger ;P they can shoot ok, and melee like hell ^^

Since I have no Stealther char - nope I prolly aint met you - no BB so playing a stealth class has me at a disadvantage with no bot - Tic is my latest venture and luvving it - not met any solo stealthers that can take him out yet - 3 at once and I am in trouble :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Crookshanks said:
Why is this? I agree with you - I get absolutely prawned by (presumably) melee specced rangers - more so than SBs and NSs. The only think I see they have in their favour is better racial choice, and FZ. Surely the lack of poison more than compensates for this though?

LW's
Winged helm
FZ
IP
PD
Nice rr5
Malicecharge on 3rd slot

Rangers are timermonsters, find em with everything up and you probably face certain death :)

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
why do we talk about rangers as stelther classes they r blademasters with fz ok the dont have charge but.... rangers hurt, well by my honest opinion rangers r first infis second and poor sbs on third place

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
would agree with other on assasin, low rr inf best would prob say ns and sb on par tho, and at higher rr's ns>inf>sb imo

yeh ranger are hard hitting and in better abs gear than assasins with arties which can make the difference (winged helm etc) also ghey rr5 ra XD.....

haveing said that can still take high rr ones down with minimal hp/ra use in 1v1 sometimes it other way and piss for em if stunned purge down, shame is they have higher evade and same armour etc (hunter POV) and so on and dual wield/spec haste so against 2hander not that fun. Also evade stun and so on and throw in malice proc/charge against a str/dex spear useing hunter u get boned :D fairly often

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Isgaroth&Ths said:
why do we talk about rangers as stelther classes they r blademasters with fz ok the dont have charge but.... rangers hurt, well by my honest opinion rangers r first infis second and poor sbs on third place

Rangers don't get anywhere near the weaponskill BMs get, comparing them is futile.

From an SB perspective, pre RR5 NS are usually left for road kill and are by far the easiest pre rr5 kill of all the stealthers. Post RR5 even with Remedy, they still aren't as impossible as people make out, I more then hold my own versus the high rr NS on a regular basis remedy included.

Pre RR5 Inf's are much harder then then pre rr5 NS, post RR5 they get slightly tougher but pretty much level off tbh, there are a few really tough Infs out atm..mainly the 50 DW ones but for the most part, alot of the active infs are dire.

Rangers are a very mixed bag, I guess it depends on their spec, some are so pathetic and others require a bit more effort. Luckily they are very vulnerable to viper 3 so again, for the most part a good assasin should kill them in melee most of the time, depending on the ranger, their rr and what tools they have up of course.

I am however, one of the select few who seem to tell it like it is and not jump aboard the "mid stealthers are gimped" band wagon, however make of it what you will. I am very happy with Zedenks performance though in comparison.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
everything being equal, a SB will always be behind an NS/Infil.
doesn't mean you can't kill stuff.

if you skip the "everything being equal" and take some extra effort (Haste-bot, donkey full of charges) a SB can be somewhat mean.

like, try to kill a SB with PHN, SoM, AF, Haste up :D
(and purge ofc)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
fooly tooled up mincer with timers up wipes the floor with any other stealther with room to spare for comfort.

without timers assasins rule supreme.

melee rangers are no more overpowered than melee hunters (in fact less so)

short end of the stick goes to scouts. respect to the melee scouts out there (jarvio, saifaing and daft possibly now)

stealthers are reasonably balanced apart from mincers that are retarded.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Don't kid yourselves it is down to bloody buffing. NS get the best buffbot of the lot cos they will get haste. As their levels rise along with the buffbot the overall buffs combined with the haste absolutely transforms them. The inf along with the AF buff becomes harder and harder to kill from an sb and ns point of view. I tell you now it isn't that the classes are better than each other but the buffbots are better in some realms than others. An sb that takes into account speed from the onset combined with 2------>>2 buffbots - one providing haste - will tear most if not anything apart. But an sb has to consider 3 accounts. Even if he pays for all this and does well he will be slated cos he is using 3 accounts. The game is totally down to the buffbots which are spoiling the game to an extraordinarily amount. Remove them and the game would increase in enjoyment a hundredfold.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Dont rule out the other stealther clases. Thers some hunters out there that will prawn you when they play to there best and can hit for 500-600 damage with there spear...also some good mincers who can do real good damage.

All about play style imo and your age(reactions) :) im over 30 year old so i need all of my skillz +10 for my age :)

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Assasins are fairly even, slight fixes like same spec pts , Weaponskill/con debuff instead of str/con and armor vounerability would even them. (No LA aint that bad)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You must be joking. Go to Thid in your best template and fully buffed then go against a similar inf or ns. You ain't got any chance against the inf but will have some chance against the ns. Both will kill you though. Eh don't base your findings on uneven stats. If you are in the best gear and buffs then fight the ones from Hib and Alb to see how things really are.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
You must be joking. Go to Thid in your best template and fully buffed then go against a similar inf or ns. You ain't got any chance against the inf but will have some chance against the ns. Both will kill you though. Eh don't base your findings on uneven stats. If you are in the best gear and buffs then fight the ones from Hib and Alb to see how things really are.

What does Thid has to do with balance between stealthers? You cant really compare toons at level 20-24 to toons when they are level 50, they evolve...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Evolve? :) . You mean the buffs take more effect as you level. I speak sense - buffing should be removed. That way the proper specs apply and that will make the game far more interesting.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Stealthers have never been so equal to eachother as they are now.

Only minor fixes that would complete all stealthers forever that prob would take Mythic programmers 20min to do.

But as we all know Mythic don´t like stealthers :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by MJK

You must be joking. Go to Thid

Wtf are you talkin about?

Dont compare Stealth classes judging by what you have seen in Thid :twak:

Thid you dont get arti's
Thid you dont get insta-win RA's
Thid you dont have RR5 ability
Thid you get 1/4 (if that) of a chars ability at L50

Many classes in thid "pwn" or get "pwnd" yet at L50 wit abilitys such as the above, it can be (& usually is) the other way around.

Once again you come onto a none-BG post with your BG crap as if you know everything about all chars yet ive never seen you in RvR wit a ToA'd char.

Not many people (none until now tbh!) annoy me on FH...but you have succeeded in being the first due to your bullshit posts about RvR when you wont come out of the playground, yet your excuse is "too much time to sort chars for 50 rvr" you have spent that much time in thid you could have probably had 2-3 chars fully ToA'd by now tbh,

but then you wont do that because you know you would get your ass handed to you on a plate over & over.

Yes im tired, & yes you annoy meh & yes fuck off posting bullshit & stick your BG posts plz instead of hi-jacking other threads with cluless comments when all your chars are still in nappy's & spitting dummy's.

kkthxbye

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm just read this thread...
I would say from my experience that Rangers are the hardest enemy 1 on 1 for myself to take on! Thats if they are fully toaed etc.
There was a Ranger a few months ago named 'Snea' who i havent seen for ages now he was only RR3 if i remember. I met him on the odd occasion and everytime we met, he would beat me hands down! So it just shows you that RR doesnt mean everything! Yes it helps alot but still...
One reason for this is not just how a Ranger spec's but how clever they are and there playstyle! Ie. He would ask a NS to put poisons on his weapons, take haste pots, dmg add potions, heal potions etc...
That said, Hunters like Snornig are imposible for me to beat! I have had everything up and she still hits me for over 500 damage if she crits!
NS's however like Eden who have had alot of experience with there character know exactly how to play and with there ToA gear also make a formidible enemy to beat...
Playing a stealth class and to be good at playing this class, you have to have ya whits about you all the time and have fast reactions as if u press the wrong button at the wrong time your likely to be facing the dirt!
The thing is... Assasins are made for speed and quick kills! If they can't kill the enemy quick then they are in trouble!
On another note... with my playstyle in particular playing a Scout, i really think i should have roled an Infiltrator as i play up close and personal, Not the best way to play when ya main damage is ya Bow ;)
I have played an Infil. before and liked it alot but imo after playing a Scout, they are very limited in utility. As an Archer i get the choice to use Bow or Melle my target down, and for the people who say Scouts cant melle, well i do very well indeed.
Anyway, i was bored as Prydwen is down atm so if ya totally dissagree with me then ya have the right to your own opinion :)
Regards Blitz.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Don't kid yourselves it is down to bloody buffing. NS get the best buffbot of the lot cos they will get haste. As their levels rise along with the buffbot the overall buffs combined with the haste absolutely transforms them. The inf along with the AF buff becomes harder and harder to kill from an sb and ns point of view. I tell you now it isn't that the classes are better than each other but the buffbots are better in some realms than others. An sb that takes into account speed from the onset combined with 2------>>2 buffbots - one providing haste - will tear most if not anything apart. But an sb has to consider 3 accounts. Even if he pays for all this and does well he will be slated cos he is using 3 accounts. The game is totally down to the buffbots which are spoiling the game to an extraordinarily amount. Remove them and the game would increase in enjoyment a hundredfold.

25% buff enh spec af buff > haste.

You don't win cause of haste, you win cause of remedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom