What is that? its the G -G -Ghost Rider!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well...ghostrider ain't undead... *frowns*

Anyways, been afraid of this movie a long time since i heard it was coming. Hope they don't screw it up(which they will) 'cause GR is one of me favs.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Well...ghostrider ain't undead... *frowns*

not undead? come on!, he's a freekn skeleton. how CANT that be undead? :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Nic. Cage is just wrong, I shant be watching it :(

Shame, story arc looks good... just not a big fan of the Cage

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dreamor said:
Nic. Cage is just wrong, I shant be watching it :(

Shame, story arc looks good... just not a big fan of the Cage

Yeah, my main fear in it.

But...might fit well, have to see.

About the GR being undead, he's not, he's a spiritual manifestation of an avenging "angel" of sorts. He just has a flaming skull :D

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah, my main fear in it.

But...might fit well, have to see.

About the GR being undead, he's not, he's a spiritual manifestation of an avenging "angel" of sorts. He just has a flaming skull :D

ah well, what do i know, i dont even read the comics, (wish i had the chance tho, marvel make realy good comics, shame i cant get my hands on em in norway, at least not around my place) :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Basic_X said:
ah well, what do i know, i dont even read the comics, (wish i had the chance tho, marvel make realy good comics, shame i cant get my hands on em in norway, at least not around my place) :(

It's ok *pats on head* You can't be as much of a nerdy pimple face as i am :england: <--wants marvel logo on that.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
But you got to admit it Seel boi, the trailer looks sweet :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
no, nicolas cage ruins films and i wont be going near this film or that wickerman film. they looked good otherwise.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I always looked forward to this, but Cage tbh is not right for the role at all! and tbh the way they have made it it looks veeeeery cheesey :(

ghost rider animations and looks all look kinda crap to me :(

it all looks too childish? Not as dark as it should be, they should have taken a look at Batman Begins for the atmosphere and level of evilness as that I think is what it should be like...much much darker :D

will still watch it anywho :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Cage rocks, enjoyed most of his movies - really like his sort of "half assed" way of acting, reminds me off myself :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
how can ppl not like Cage :( he r0x , love pretty much all of he's movies ..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Basic_X said:

theres only 2 good marvel comics. Spawn and the old Spiderman, before venom and all that shit ;)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
theres only 2 good marvel comics. Spawn and the old Spiderman, before venom and all that shit ;)

X-Men, Avengers, GR , fantastic four - just to name a few (that i remember right now ^^)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:

Spawn was never Marvel was it? Afaik it was made by sum other indie comic book company called image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom