What is MLexp, how does it work?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
I read the guide for ML:s. From ML2 and forward the final step is always, earn XP (or help your realm mates). My question is: what is this, how does it work, how much do you need to do of it, how do you see progress etc?

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
you get it by killing mobs in df and some other places and
for doing ml quests you qlreqdy did with people that havent done it in your group

you can see it as the right bar in /master or on custom ui's

you get it pretty fast btw, i got 15% of ml 3 xp by doing an 5 mins ml1 quest with 4 ppl that had not done it before

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
you get it by killing mobs in df and some other places
Has anyone actually tried killing mobs in DF to see which ones give ML exp?

I hunted briefly in Dartmoor to gain some of the ML exp requirement for ML2, and found that it was only the named Giants who gave any. I suspect that the same will be the case in DF, and it will be the Inquisitors, Mutilators, Dukes, Earls, Highlords, etc (ie named mobs) that will give ML exp.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
To me it seems like you get the info by targetting a monster.

Says summit like This monster is worth some ML experience...

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
seems you get ML exp from helping people finish ML steps you already done (you must have finished the entire ML they are working on) and from killing mobs that give some ML exp.
you will also see a "this monster is worth some ML experience" or something simular when you target a mob, if it gives ML exp. In DF, epic zones and some TOA zones you have such monsers.
Easiest way to get them is helping others it seems as a guildie of mine got 40% ML exp. from helping us do 1.10 ..

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
easiest way is by helping

make sure you're grouped (not just battlegrouped) with people who have not done the step, and you get x ammount of xp per person in your grp who dings the step

so if ur in a grp with 7 ppl who aint done a step and you go and do it you'll get 7*x xp

where x is the ammount of xp the trial gives for helpers per person.

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
U dont have to complete the ML to get MLXP for trial U have done allrdy.

Im ML3 - did ML4.1 again - got MLXP.
Could be that I cant do ML5 trial for MLXP. Havnt tried it with 2 ML above my current level.

Mawina
Mincer, RR6, ML3
Senior Officer in HB

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
The Glaciar Giant gets you a little ML experiance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom