What is it with Alb RvR and nobody ever making a Battlegroup?

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
What is it with Alb RvR and nobody ever making a Battlegroup?

i mean if we make a BG all the time we can talk to ech other and advise peeps where the enemys are and prob work better as a realm, but then again albs never work as a realm so there is no point really.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
theres a bg 99% of the time.. just type /who BG, and if the leader is in Hadrian's wall, pennin mountains.. than you've found the one.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Never join bg's myself unless I feel like taking a keep, which is... rare. Don't think a bg is of too mutch use to a regular roaming group as it will most likely get 3-4 groups to the same place at the same time, creating an alb zerg :/

some bg's ive been in get really spammy and pathetic after a bit :puke: get lvl 30's in the bg spamming "CHARGE TEH KEEP NOWZ!!1"

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
when im in rvr there always seems to be a BG up and running, as said /who BG to see who has 1 up :) normally 2 or 3 people with a bg

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

mate whenever you see albs together :p theres always a BG

Quixor

Fledgling Freddie
I alwas try to make a BG if thers never one, made one wednesday or tuesday nite, was v successfull and gr8 fun, mids tryin 2 take surs, ended up with 3fg of albs in the end, and when eva im in RvR there normally is a BG up where any action is...

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Organisation is Victory. If we get attacked by couple of Hibbie uber-grps then IMO a BG is necessary in order to respond to it without getting farmed. I realise that the Alb 'uber-grps' prefer to roam etc. and thats understandable from an RP-centric view. However, to combat the high-RR, balanced grps which attack us we need our own high-RR balanced grps to respond. Personally, I think that our RvR could do with being more organised but it works fine for me with or without BGs at the present time (from an RP-centric view that is ;) )

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
There are nothing but zerg in RvR at the mo.
The zerg will be there no matter if there is a bg or not.

Most of the time the other realms have a bg going for rvr.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
lately ive made a public bg with my bb but the amount of ppl it attracts is minimal at best, ill keep putting it up as it isn't really any skin off my teeth, but usually 4 ppl join, find out they have to lead it themselves and split again

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Post-cluster ill start running regular rvr bg's again, however there would be rules to make them actually work as opposed to be just another chat to spam...

Rules like:Report only information relevant to the bg, give clear concise info, dont say lfg, rez me, or give orders that contradict the leaders in it, do as the leaders ask you, etc, you get the idea.

At the moment i usually dont join them as i see precisely the opposite to the above rules happening everytime i do...
Some people simply refuse to listen etc, which is fine - they pay their own subs they play their own way, however if im running one, they will get removed after one warning. Just a little heads up for the coming months fellow albs...

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Completely random aside, but your sig has..
TheBinarySurfer said:
"I dont know whats more amusing, your confidence or your ignorence."
ignorance is spelt.. well.. like I just spelt it, and I found it quite ironic! pedantism 4tw

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Completely random aside, but your sig has.. ignorance is spelt.. well.. like I just spelt it, and I found it quite ironic! pedantism 4tw

Maybe that's exactly the thing that makes it a clever quote ><

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gazon said:
Maybe that's exactly the thing that makes it a clever quote ><
Was wondering how many months it would take someone to spot that - grats loch!
:clap:
(slowly)
(slowly)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I learned to resist my urge to make comments on spelling errors after getting flamed on IRC a couple of times. :p

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Completely random aside, but your sig has.. ignorance is spelt.. well.. like I just spelt it, and I found it quite ironic! pedantism 4tw

am in still in love with lochy .. years after :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom