What is it to 'zerg' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
A zerg is a large amount of people .. 3fg + on prydwen .. while on excal maybe zerg would be 6fg :)

Aye, 2fg is just lame, but can be needed from time to time. - 3fg is a zerg :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
When people whine like ***** then you know what's a zerg to them. :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Useless thread?

Do we needed this kinda thread? What's the point in it btw? Having some sort of acknowledge on what is a zerg in Prydwen to say "Hey stfu wasn't zerging with my 2 fgs yesterday, cause according to thread 12000455 on FH 2 fgs aren't a zerg"?
LOL
Play more imo and write less ^^

Poag

m00?
Gahn said:
Do we needed this kinda thread? What's the point in it btw? Having some sort of acknowledge on what is a zerg in Prydwen to say "Hey stfu wasn't zerging with my 2 fgs yesterday, cause according to thread 12000455 on FH 2 fgs aren't a zerg"?
LOL
Play more imo and write less ^^

at work can't play

Was just wondering because of the difference responses i got when i asked different people in IRC when i asked RvR guild types [1fg runners] they generally said 'Anything more than what we have' where as the non fg runners gave a number of fg [4fg+ being the average response]

The break from this mould tho is Snoz and Cami, who are RvR guildy types[generally they run 1fg afaik] and they said 3fg+ is a zerg

But there we go info i was after [what people thought about the size of zergs] found....hopfully i can close this b4 the trolls get home and spam it to buggery

-Gale

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
2fg GGs = zergers since it kinda takes a massive counterzerg to defeat that. 1 GG kinda has no chanse to win and 3FG randoms cant really win either, 4FG+can maybe do it, depends on the situation and location really. 1GG in fight with another GG or even a random grp that get attacked in the back by another GG quickly falls.

What also is significant for a zerg is that it lags everyone to hell, not a pleasant experience but I guess you can call it some sort of tactic.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Oi

Gale said:
at work can't play

Was just wondering because of the difference responses i got when i asked different people in IRC when i asked RvR guild types [1fg runners] they generally said 'Anything more than what we have' where as the non fg runners gave a number of fg [4fg+ being the average response]

The break from this mould tho is Snoz and Cami, who are RvR guildy types[generally they run 1fg afaik] and they said 3fg+ is a zerg

But there we go info i was after [what people thought about the size of zergs] found....hopfully i can close this b4 the trolls get home and spam it to buggery

-Gale

I'm not a Troll, i'm a fiery Celt ;)
Btw can't really see the point again but ofc up to u, out of curiosity wasn't GoP a roleplay Guild btw? Or am i completely out of road on this?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Closed on user request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom