what irritates me most

O

old.SHY-FX

TD-Stalk when did I get owned againts these real players you are talking about? I think your missing the fact when I played in CCC, =RD=, (X), MAS and .tds I used to get mvp so what bullshit are you talking? and in CCC and .tds I played againt the best clans in EF like Wrld, pod, hx etc so fuck off and bullshit some one else you lame ass aliased up fuck wit

"pretender" u cock end

O

old.Napalm

Yeah Shy was in our team a few times and he kicked ass.

Out of interest what clan are you from Stalk?

O

old.TD-STALK

I said " its a pity you got owned when it came to clan matches against the real players"

you said "I played againt the best clans in EF like Wrld, pod, hx "

you did so and got owned its good to see we both agree and calm down on the swearing im only telling you the facts :(

btw TD clan has been around since day 1 and we only play on private servers and against clans in our low gravity server league

O

old.Napalm

Ah low grav! No wonder the name didn't ring any bells.......

O

old.SHY-FX

"calm down on the swearing im only telling you the facts" ROFL

What facts? your argument is fatally floored, because we beat all the clans mention apart from Wrld towards the end.

Heres a FACT your an idiot and your posts prove that.

Your comments just prove you know feck all..............ya twat

Regarding the swearing, I read your stupid post just as I got in from a heavy drinking session, so I acted in a slightly imature way, admitadly I should have ignored your post just for the fact you obviously know feck all. In my sober state this morning I say this

:upyours: back to n00bsville

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm no TD server visible. Still it is funny 2 posts and nothing useful in them.
Rofl another clan claiming to be as old as the game, SO WHAT.
If you dont like Shy dont go to the same server or leave, thats your right. But for the rest I think you better go Stalk we dont need a clown here

O

old.SHY-FX

I have never seen Stalk or and [TD] player i my life.

What I just cant beleive are his stating of "facts" which just prove he knows zip-zero, feck all about me or anything about any clans in EF

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

well shy make sure you pop round the servers every now and then :D

Ill teach you a view lessons :D

(that was a joke so no-one take that as for real ;) after all its shy were talking about not someone crap like oh i dunno)

had to post cus this thread made me laugh, anyways back to me buns

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

STFU n00b

Seen this flash thingy saying STFU n00b? applies here... never EVER saw a TD server.. looks like TDS wannabees.

O

old.SHY-FX

well he cant reply, cause he spoke total bull and theres no way he can talk his way round or out of it, stupid monkey

O

old.SHY-FX

And back to his n00bsville server with his bots

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

shy i know what irratates you the most tho :D

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

lol "certain" people :D (or rather person?!?)

:)

O

old.SHY-FX

You know what, the other day they was very nice to me and actually said at the end of one game, "sorry shy I gotta go cya", you know what I think its a love hate thing :p

O

old.[CLF]Stevo

Though the occasional scream of "YOU CHEAT0R!" would get on my nerves; Shy you should make a bind explaining u dont cheat :D or make a bind telling the to go F**k

O

old.SHY-FX

I think I'm just gonna have to give her a lesson, if you know what I mean :p

M

mr.Blacky

grrrr can someone tell me why it is impossible to hit someone 4 times with the alt-rifle???? To be honest it was very funny. What luck can do for a person. Thank you Dutch for an amusing map rofl

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

? Ind33d

It is actually very easy to hit someone 4 times with the alt fire... try harder. :p

shy? Mooh!

M

mr.Blacky

hmmm ok more slowly now.
I played on a public server kln1. I scored a few nice frags. Aperently I shot a guy (Dutch) 4 times in a row with the alternative mode of the rifle. He was not happy with that:D . So he called me a cheat. Said i was using an aimbot. Somewhere that is a compliment :). But it also pisses me off. I think that he doesn't believe in luck and experience :( .

I am confused right now. I feel a bit down.

(is this better :p )

O

old.SHY-FX

ahhh its even better when u snipe them off the bridge and hit and kill them again before they hit the floor :)

M

mr.Blacky

usually just hit them in a way that makes them fall in the lava ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom