What if???........

P

PainLady

Alb or Hibs had savages instead of mids ? will they whine everyday about it beeing overpowered?

Discuss

PS. this is not a whine just a simple question so plz dont start flaming me

X

Xandax

Originally posted by PainLady
Alb or Hibs had savages instead of mids ? will they whine everyday about it beeing overpowered?

Discuss

Naa - Albion-players would just find the next midgard class to whine about ... possible the SM or/and Healer.

P

PainLady

Re: Re: What if???........

Originally posted by Xandax
Naa - Albion-players would just find the next midgard class to whine about ... possible the SM or/and Healer.

I am talking about savage mate ..not SM or healer :)

X

Xandax

Re: Re: Re: What if???........

I am talking about savage mate ..not SM or healer :)
Yeah - but if savages weren't a midgard class, there would still be whines about other midgards classes. Just wonder what classes it will be ;)

It is the norm. Just getting ready for next incomming whines about classes

P

PainLady

mate plz read up all i want to know is ....if albs/hibs had savage mids will whine about it beeing overpowered?

N

Nazghul-

mate plz read up all i want to know is ....if albs/hibs had savage mids will whine about it beeing overpowered?

He said no. And then added something? What's the matter with you? :)

T

Tivook

What if mid had bof and sos? and you had savages.

!?!?!?

You can't even begin to imagine how dead you would be.

Tiv

P

PainLady

Originally posted by Tivook
What if mid had bof and sos? and you had savages.

!?!?!?

You can't even begin to imagine how dead you would be.

Tiv

Trust me tryed to play the class but its not fun

P

PainLady

And yes against alb grps with bof sos i was dead :)

R

Rg.Roller

The other realms RA's would complment the savage to well imo, as tiv said Bof and sos on 4 assisting savages..h0h0. If they were in hib hummm dunno

O

old.anubis

Discuss

you got bugged to hell necros early this year
mids whined about necros nowhere near you whine about savages atm

D

duact

dont think mids would whine as much if albs had savages, i mean albs still dont know how to assist or what the difference between a thane and a shaman is.

C

Cawr

If Alb got the hardest hitting det tank in the game that can supply its own end and its cc class wrapped in chain then yes they would whine.

You just have to glance at the length of some of the DF "debates" to see one is as bad as the other.

D

del_eneste

No mids would just complain about the savage if we had it.

X

Xandax

As Nazghul so politely pointed out, my first word of the first post in this thread was : "naa", and I'm sorry you didn't catch that as a no :(

But I'm sure the albion players would whine about another midgard class instead even if savages were removed/shifted in the equation ;)

O

old.anubis

But I'm sure the albion players would whine about another midgard class instead even if savages were removed/shifted in the equation ;)

will see after 1.65 ^^
i bet 10 plats teh whine from them still will be strong

P

PainLady

As Nazghul so politely pointed out, my first word of the first post in this thread was : "naa", and I'm sorry you didn't catch that as a no :(

Eh soz didnt saw that mate....a bit sleepy when i saw ur reply.

E

Eleasias

Of course people will whine about other Mid classes, you have to be semi-retarded not to think 8 sec insta pbaoe disease, or every healer ability stacked on 1 class isnt overpowered.

H

horil

Originally posted by duact
dont think mids would whine as much if albs had savages, i mean albs still dont know how to assist or what the difference between a thane and a shaman is.

Agree

B

BidAccount

Nah they'd be too busy whining about necros, and bof, and sos, and infils, and bolt range mez, and minstrels, and scouts, and mez reduction, and volcanic pillar......

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Nah they'd be too busy whining about necros, and bof, and sos, and infils, and bolt range mez, and minstrels, and scouts, and mez reduction, and volcanic pillar......

:ROFLMAO:

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.anubis
you got bugged to hell necros early this year
mids whined about necros nowhere near you whine about savages atm
Oh I think mids and hibs whined just as much but over a smaller period of time as necro's were actually *fixed* (the thing that always takes at least year to happen to mid classes) a lot quicker than savages.

Of course people will whine about other Mid classes, you have to be semi-retarded not to think 8 sec insta pbaoe disease, or every healer ability stacked on 1 class isnt overpowered.
Exactly, disease at least needs an immunity (a nerf to all realms!) before shaman is even close to balanced.
20 second timer on the castable dd.
8 second timer on the INSTANT cast pbae disease.
Am I the only one that thinks those timers should be swapped, in fact make the pbae timer at least 1 minute, its more powerful than cleric insta pbae mezz which is 5 mins!

As to the original question yes, mid/hibs would whine that SoS + savages is way too powerful and want one or the other nerfed.

and Tivook yes BoF and SoS would be very uber in a mid group, 1 thing you would have 3 times BoF, you have no weak classes to pick on while BoF is on (sorc is still an easy kill even with BoF).

I can't imagine SoS on zerkers in rat mode, sounds painful :(

R

Rollie

Re: Re: Re: What if???........

Originally posted by hotrat

before shaman is even close to balanced.

Tell me you arent serious with this comment.

L

Lumikki

xx

B

behatch

flame him/her !!!!!!1111111

:D

O

old.Nol

2 words

Dragonfang

Enchanters

nuff said KTHNXBYE!!

O

old.anubis

patch 1.75, may 2004

healers wear cloth, to compensate they got spec self af buff in aug line; celerity became self only; ae stun removed from the game, base stun moved to spec pac line; insta mezz was removed from healer, to compensate the cast time on ae mezz was increased to 4.0 seconds; healers lose the ability to use 2handed hammers, self celerity makes them way too overpowered; spread heal and insta heals were removed from healers - they are main mezzers ffs, not healers; pr is now a distraction spell - insta 100% hps/power kill shot which works on fellow realmmates

shamans lose insta disease, to compensate their castable disease has now 20 sec recast timer; spec buffs were removed from shaman, they are not main healers after all; removed spec heal from shaman mend line

savages lose the ability to spec weapon, unspecced staff is the only weapon they can use; to balance such a loss their self buffs last now 5 seconds and have 5 minutes recast timer (to be on par with bm/merk abilities); buffs now take twice more hps than before

warriors now unable to spec shield, free 2hand weapon and shield spec is too overpowered; to compensate warriors now gain 1.5 skill points per lvl, extra skill points will be removed from them and given to infiltrators

midgard classes cannot purchase determination realm ability

===============================

barryswine forums, june 2004

crybernia: nerf midgard
whinebion: midgard NEDDS nerfage
crybernia: NERF thanes
whinebion: how can you win against FOTM thane group?

Users who are viewing this thread