What if this happens every night?

W

Wiro

So... let's say Albs go zerg Mid frontier every night from now on... make servers crash 2 looooooooong weeks...

Would we get relics back for free then? :p

B

bloodclot

goa is gonna remove the "midgard teleport medallion" till the problem is solved :)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by bloodclot
goa is gonna remove the "midgard teleport medallion" till the problem is solved :)
Dodens gruva my dear :)

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Dodens gruva my dear :)

uhm...goa is not gonna close DG, but i presume we gonna have to test the capabilaty of dungeon wars with 400ppl

M

Molten Lava

1. GOA FUCK YOU!

2. Mids stfu...there's more mid attackers (170) Than defenders (150 ALBS) WHO IS CRASHING THE SERVER? :)

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by Molten Lava
1. GOA FUCK YOU!

2. Mids stfu...there's more mid attackers (170) Than defenders (150 ALBS) WHO IS CRASHING THE SERVER? :)

Just stay away from our frontier then :p

L

lpep

1. GOA FUCK YOU!

ok well all just go sleep let the albs take keeps for free... wouldnt that kinda make the game boring and pointless for everyone?

E

Elthyr

Um, all of those people added together..?

B

bloodclot

1. GOA FUCK YOU!

no i am not stfu-ing :)

150 albs attacked blend. and more albs got inside bled after albion got bled according to scouts we had.

M

Molten Lava

hehe kk.....I remove point 2....only point 1 is right atm :)

C

cerberos

1. GOA FUCK YOU!

grow up.

W

Wiro

Originally posted by lpep
ok well all just go sleep let the albs take keeps for free... wouldnt that kinda make the game boring and pointless for everyone?

Nah, Mids doing alarmclockraid and then make servers crash on all our primetime keep raids is fun? :p

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by cerberos
grow up.

kk try to understand that if people put a ":)" somewhere it might mean something....

C

cerberos

kk try to understand that if people put a ":)" somewhere it might mean something....
k :)

M

mcdonalds

thats how u got our relics :p

Brinnnnng...... ring any bells? :p

J

Jarrax

First Friday news of the year
[2004-9-01]

To begin with, the entire team wishes you a happy new year. Dark Age of Camelot begins its third year of operation in Europe this month, and we are going to do our best to improve the services available and your enjoyment of the game. There are numerous incoming projects, the developers at Mythic continue to work on new versions and new expansions. This year will be full of novelties and we will be there to introduce them to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmfao, these blokes are ace

W

Wiro

Originally posted by mcdonalds
thats how u got our relics :p

Brinnnnng...... ring any bells? :p

Touché

:clap:

P

Pandemic

if this happens every night then i will be even more impressed midgard took the relics at a shite time

O

old.Buffer

The use of emoticons are there to enable people to clarify thier position to others when the meaning may be dubious otherwise.
Using them after what is abuse that you would probably not to say to someones face is misuse of them.

An emoticon does not excuse what you say, so do not hide behind them.

W

Wiro

Originally posted by Pandemic
if this happens every night then i will be even more impressed midgard took the relics at a shite time

Tbh.. all went fine untill the Mid zerg came, so it's Mids being lame all the time.. :D

E

enli

Originally posted by Wiro
Tbh.. all went fine untill the Mid zerg came, so it's Mids being lame all the time.. :D
:ROFLMAO:
next bright idea ?

Users who are viewing this thread