Question What have you been playing?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Pretty much what the title says :) What games have you played over the past 3 months ?

Me:
  • Space Marine - I'd love a sequel to this. Or an X-Com style turn-based table top with squads in place of single units. I'm really surprised that hasn't been done.
  • Batman Arkham City - started but gave up not far in, keep meaning to finish.
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Tribes Vengeance
  • Counterstrike GO - ditched after a few sessions, wish I hadn't bought it and had just played Source.
  • Minecraft - mostly fiddled around, realised it is a life-vacuum and I hate myself every time I play it, but when I start playing I can't help but put in several hours and then hate myself some more
  • Orcs Must Die 2 <3 - though wish they could get an infinity mode with better balance between difficulty and creating an awesome trapmaze.
  • X-Com: Terror From the Deep - made me upset again after it got hard and everyone died :(
  • Borderlands 2
  • X-Com: Enemy Unknown
  • Dishonoured

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Currently my desktop game area looks like this;

Skyrim
New vegas(not much, should start again)
Bioshock(starting trilogy run)
Dishonored
LoL(very on off game)
Starcraft 2 (slowly)
Xcom (on hold until patch so i can continue my save)
Civ V (not much lately though)
Guildwars 2 (mostly on hold)
Minecraft (lot of stuff to do there)
Diablo 3 (planning on it atleast)
FTL (whenever i feel like it).
Duke Nukem (brainless FPS fun and not at all as bad as hyped)

As a whole, past two weeks have been very slow gaming wise, but as one can see it's not due to lack of content ;)

Might forget something, oh well.

opticle

Part of the furniture

What do you do in Minecraft ? I always get carried away building a castle, but that's about it :)

Interesting what you say about Duke Nukem - I'd quite like some brainless FPS so maybe I'll check it out.

I have New Vegas.. played it for a few hours.. I would play it again, I just know I'll sink a million hours into it and not feel like I've actually achieved anything. I don't think RPGs are really my thing other than they grab my OCD :) Skyrim was a bit different for a while, that had a Bound Bow :LOL:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Duke is -really- brainless though and immature as f*ck ;)

Minecraft i'm smoothing out a desert, mining a worldhole and upgrading my "oilrig" :p

Worldhole takes 8-10 to dig up, about.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
From your lists

I completed Dishonored and Sleeping dogs

Mostly playing

GW2
Torch light 2
Borderlands 2 in coop but its taking a whole because we tend to not be available at the right times hehe
Risen 2 - I really like the game keep forgetting to go back to it

Am waiting for a sale before i buy xcom as i have lots of games to complete etc before i get round to that.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive mostly been working through my collection of games that i owned but until my recent PC upgrade couldnt play:

Dragon Age 1 & 2
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Oblivion & Skyrim

Guildwars 2 (though not played much in recent weeks)

and then theres the old staples
Mount & Blade Warband
Europa Universalis 3

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Borderlands 2 [we need to do this again btw Opti]
Torchlight 2
Star Trek Online

opticle

Part of the furniture
Borderlands 2 [we need to do this again btw Opti]
Torchlight 2
Star Trek Online

Totally dude ! I've been away and a bit out of the loop the past couple of weeks, but we most definitely need to sort this out. I forget what levels my characters are (?one ~26 and one ~14), but we should get on it some time.

Anyone else welcome to join !

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah totally, anyone with BL2 can feel free to interrupt my game any time as I've done all the main game.

I'm well into the 30's though in level though now dude! :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
WoW (still!)
Dishonoured - excellent game!

That's about it atm, getting borderlands 2 for my birthday next week so will play that a fair bit.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Has anyone played Warhammer Online btw ?

I read a description earlier, sounded kinda fun.. but I'm aware it's probably shite.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The MMO? It's shite, not even sure if it's been pulled.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I think shite is a bit harsh. Its just another MMO that struggled by not having a third realm had great fun with my squig herder picking off randoms. Normally turned into a massive zerg though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It really was awful though, the servers were crap let alone the unoriginal gameplay. Horses for courses though I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom