what have notice lately

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
lately when have run around in different areas + get killed via zerg or some solo player, have notice one difference comparing OF.
wtf is this constant laugh emotions what inc left and right?
personally find it kinda funny when these peeps usually give laugh emotion after found me whit ~10% health left and kill my char, or 4 stealther attack same time against mine valkyrie + emotion spams start come even before can type release?

allso wonder same from mids, killed one st who chased warlock (whit valkyrie!) and give him /bow, other mid give /laugh.

what remember from prydwen this kind action was quite rare, sometimes if opponent was wellknow "hated" enemy, could do /rude (like vamps or animist, sorcs) but when you kill enemy who is sitting whit 0 change, some still think they are somekind uberplayer? makes me wonder.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I wonder why people start caring about /emotes so much all of a sudden.
What does it matter which emote ppl use on you, it's just a 2sec character animation.

illu

Part of the furniture
Put their names down on a "cock-list" and just /rude spam them back when you do kill them :>

Otherwise do /ignore.

There are only a couple of players that I know of that /laugh spam, and they haven't been on for a while. I actually find most peope quite nice after fights with either a /clap, /cheer, /hug type of thing.

Oli - Illu

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
lately when have run around in different areas + get killed via zerg or some solo player, have notice one difference comparing OF.
personally find it kinda funny when these peeps usually give laugh emotion after found me whit ~10% health left and kill my char, or 4 stealther attack same time against mine valkyrie + emotion spams start come even before can type release?

allso wonder same from mids, killed one st who chased warlock (whit valkyrie!) and give him /bow, other mid give /laugh.

what remember from prydwen this kind action was quite rare, sometimes if opponent was wellknow "hated" enemy, could do /rude (like vamps or animist, sorcs) but when you kill enemy who is sitting whit 0 change, some still think they are somekind uberplayer? makes me wonder.

Went out on my last run on the ol ns few days back.. got too hib Agro bridge and got ganked by a grp of 4 albs.. all /rude me.. Thx for that, made me feel alot better for quitting the game.:cheers:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I like people who rude me :)

It then gives me an objective... nothing better or more satisfying than returning the compliment ten minutes later :)

Walking away having just owned an emoter certainly puts a smile on my face :)

Also got to love noob albs who can't tell the difference between a fleeing Hunter or a Kiting Hunter ... many have died with a face full of arrows before his /laugh /rude spam has finished :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I wonder why people start caring about /emotes so much all of a sudden.
What does it matter which emote ppl use on you, it's just a 2sec character animation.

well i can give u the finger in 1 sec.. , but does that mean its a nice thing to do? does it show any respect at all? The thing is that since ppl sit/stand lay or whatever behind theyre comp, they all of a sudden feel so brave, and forget about things like respec and morals etc.. Just shows what kind of a person they r...

(note: some do it for roleplay'n resons tho:p)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
Went out on my last run on the ol ns few days back.. got too hib Agro bridge and got ganked by a grp of 4 albs.. all /rude me.. Thx for that, made me feel alot better for quitting the game.:cheers:

aww mate, its nothing to care about really.

Deep down those albs are only bitter since they didnt choose the tree when they started, and have grown an innate hate and bitterness as a result of it. Shame about the lost braincells they suffer from clicking that cup too though :D

On a more serious note, its just childrens play really, havent you noticed how in most cases it is the zergling noskill players that have no clue that do this? Take it for what it is, its a taunt from a player that most likely suck and are jealous, or have some mental issues, or is very young. Doesnt really matter which pick you take, its only children in some sorta way anyhow :)

I /rude adders, zerglings and people that behave poor ingame, but then again, I am also very very young.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:

bet this post made the emotespammers pretty pleased with themselves :)

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
aww mate, its nothing to care about really.

Deep down those albs are only bitter since they didnt choose the tree when they started, and have grown an innate hate and bitterness as a result of it. Shame about the lost braincells they suffer from clicking that cup too though :D

On a more serious note, its just childrens play really, havent you noticed how in most cases it is the zergling noskill players that have no clue that do this? Take it for what it is, its a taunt from a player that most likely suck and are jealous, or have some mental issues, or is very young. Doesnt really matter which pick you take, its only children in some sorta way anyhow :)

I /rude adders, zerglings and people that behave poor ingame, but then again, I am also very very young.

I know mate and i dont care bout em.. Just helps me stay away from the game as most people are just tossers, I dont have the patience any more too go out on 80 runs a day and be lucky too get 1 or 2 good enjoyable fights in a week.. Yes do the math.. Wankers..

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i'll only ever laugh at people who are trying to do something incredibly lame or cowardly, like zerging the crossing bridge with 1fg at 3 am in the morning, or acting as nothing more then a BG bot.

Rest of the time i'll usually bow, hug or kiss if they gave me a good fight, or i'll just ignore them and walk away if they were fighting lame by strafing or kiting etc.

I have to admit though I have seen an increase in it as well, I don't think its just an excalibur thing.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Personally i'll only ever laugh at people who are trying to do something incredibly lame or cowardly, like zerging the crossing bridge with 1fg at 3 am in the morning, or acting as nothing more then a BG bot.

Rest of the time i'll usually bow, hug or kiss if they gave me a good fight, or i'll just ignore them and walk away if they were fighting lame by strafing or kiting etc.

I have to admit though I have seen an increase in it as well, I don't think its just an excalibur thing.

/hug!

Tilda

Kag, no offence, but kiting is hardly lame.
Say i'm playing shammy, and I kite you to death. Isn't it a little unrealisting to expect me to stop and try to melee you down? I'm obviously going to kite with dot, disease, bolt etc cause otherwise i'll get flattened :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever someone rudespams me I just think of Term and laugh, rr8 ranger and unquestionably the worst high RR player around for any Pryds who don't him.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:

I dunno, maybe they hold a grudge against you :p I personally emote warlocks/bd's/bainshees/sm's etc, tho I'm quite aware of it not really getting me anywhere. Oh, and of course there's Jamiesmallicunt. I'd gladly lose a fight just to be able to take him out and spam the shit out of him :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom