What have I done...

D

dakeyras

...to piss the residents of Dellingstad off so much. :(

I have killed so, so many mobs that report a positive faction hit (cave lions/lioness, elements, golems), but the Delling dorfs still see red whenever I head to town.

I will admit that I haven't exactly been an angel around Gripklosa and Delling and have mugged the odd Bergklan Hunter or 2...but I can't recall ever having a kill that gave a negative faction hit.

If you went agg to neutral/friendly, how in hell did you do it?

H

hrorvaig

just killed alot of golems inside the caldera itself. But it took maybe 4-5 hours of almost nonstop killing green-blue cons to get to neutral with them...

K

Kerram Darktyde

once the Outer guards go neutral sneak around Dellingstad and look at Faction or the weaponmaster who is training the Golem killers.. he and the Smith are normally aggro well past the normal dorfs going neutral
and he and the smith are red con to L50 normally and not nice :)

F

Fafnir

Took me 140 mobs to get the normal dellingstad dwarfs neutral but when i hit number 200 and the forgemaster and trainingmasters was still aggro then i turned back and headed home.

BTW anyone know the factions affected by killing morvalts in Trollheim?

M

mavericky

The AI there is quite amusing when you are neutral, The weapon smith was busy working, so I went to chat with him (right click) he didnt seem to appreciate me trying to trade with him so started attacking (seems to always drop a weapon)

Also the training master ignored me until a started helping his students by killing the Golem puppets, he then sent a whole load of magical sword mobs after me.

All in all it's very amusing place to go with a few people once you are neutral.

O

old.Schenton

You realy don't need to be neutral whit them to do the quest. have someone pull him and run, when he start to walk back you can talk to him and finish the quest and he will nott aggro on you if you don't hit him.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread