What has the world come too?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Eating my dinner... as I switch on the telly, and put it to channel 303 (TMF- music channel).
then... it happened!
I couldn't believe this little whore was rolling around on a beach in a music video..
it was none other than... PARIS HILTON!
so i turn it to mtv .... and there it was again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Qx1d4RKQc

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Mikah75 said:
Eating my dinner... as I switch on the telly, and put it to channel 303 (TMF- music channel).
then... it happened!
I couldn't believe this little whore was rolling around on a beach in a music video..
it was none other than... PARIS HILTON!
so i turn it to mtv .... and there it was again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Qx1d4RKQc

First time you seen this? :) you never heard the song before? i was suprices she could sing like that but then again they can do alot of things in a studio :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
First time you seen this? :) you never heard the song before? i was suprices she could sing like that but then again they can do alot of things in a studio :)
She's Whoreific!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
rofl thats not her mate..
listen properly.. you here her mumble but theres someone else singing with her to drown out the whail:p
its all computer edited etc :p

also saw Fergie's new song o_O

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
They can make anyone sound good in a studio these days, how much do you want to bet that there will be no live performances? :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Less qq princess, Paris Hilton is hot :D
:eek: silence Mary..

how can you think that horse faced bitch is attractive..you are from Essex though i suppose, the selection can't be fantastic

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to say i like Fergie's music, well, atleast that one.

Have to hear the album to judge it, but i liked BEP, and i like the style of this.

Try listening to the song instead of watching the video, sounds different also.

Paris Hilton, well, time will tell. From what i've heard on the jungle drum, she can rap quite nicely.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:

how can you think that horse faced bitch is attractive..you are from Essex though i suppose, the selection can't be fantastic

Actually a lot of birds here are fucking amazing :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
The bitch from hell returns.

Anyone ever asked themselves: what is her talent? What can she do so much better than anyone, except being uberwhorish?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well Paris Hilton must be doing something right in her life. She's probably got more cash than all us posters put together!

The song is nice and I like it (Paris Hilton one). Whether it is her actually singing it all is debateable and the movie isn't exactly whoreish. She's got quite a 'big' bikini on and she's not like piggy-back riding etc.

As for Fergie's song. I don't like it and the rest of the BEP should be insulted that they are included in a song yet she has branded it in her own name. She's got a nice dirty look but isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
Paris isnt doing anything right with her life.. the problem is she gets away with is because she has too much money.. her daddy is rich!
Her money is the only reason for her fame and the only reason she ever got anything published...
maybe thats why people hate her (myself included).. because we envy her...

or maybe its the fact thats you have to look long and hard to find a worse example of such narcissism (sp?) or a more spoiled egocentric person, who just dont give a shit about anything but herself. Or the worst part.. that some people actually love her for that...
jeez
yea im pissed off, but then... my brand new motherboard died today :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Well Paris Hilton must be doing something right in her life. She's probably got more cash than all us posters put together!

Ye she did one thing right in her life - she was born into the fucking Hilton family (as in the filthy rich owners of the Hilton chain of hotels).

And yes the world is a fucked up place.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
LOLOLOL that really made today a little brighter

"she like everything in black and white" "Except Nicole Richie"

"This male model has probably spent a night in Paris" "And this tree"

Jokes

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Mikah75 said:

kent birds rock tbh :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Give me Paris Hilton over that stupid cavvy bint who cant sing and has awful fashion sense and all this indie/emo crap that sounds the same :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
haha another reason I am glad im not a pop music victim xD

You just cover up your love for Marilyn Manson with trance tunes :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
You just cover up your love for Marilyn Manson with trance tunes :p

Hmm, what about a remix? xD

Pillheads listening to hardcore metal xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The "london bridge" by Fergie is quite similar to "Lumps" by BEP, which was rather popular.

Thereason why people shouldn't judge a band by their Mtv songs is that those are aimed towards the clubs. They need that "easy to dance cause i'm white" rhytm and such.

If anyone has heard the full album "Monkey Business", they know what i'm talking about.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
the Fergie song is growing on me:p i still think she's a bit of a ho, but i like BEP, and its called "My Humps":p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom