What has Happened?

stumps

Fledgling Freddie
Since the short shutdown of the Euro servers, i cant enter Task Dungeons no more.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
stumps said:
Since the short shutdown of the Euro servers, i cant enter Task Dungeons no more.

what happent is goa r0x the b0x!!!!!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ill log in and check but possibly it could be that the servers are bringing the instances up.

By the looks of things the servers are loading up the different zones normally i beleive the instances are the last part of the server to load.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
FFS .. This is about the 5th time in the last few weeks that Catas zones have been down and its really getting on my tits now. The actual zones being down isnt so much a life altering event for me but the fact i lvl all my alts in catacombs for the xp (which is its soddin purpose) means that i now CANNOT LOG ANY OF MY FECKING ALTS IN, all that happens is the Abandoned Mines loading screen crashes (Even if u aint logged out in there)

Yeah im Whining :p but thats cos till they come back up i gotta go and watch Breakfast Programs on the BBC

Well i let them off if it sorts the lagspikes out , but i aint holding my breathe tbh. Can u bring the Catacombs zones up first next time GoA (Sod RvR's). I need to lvl another alt to 50 to delete it

:twak: :fluffle:

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Same thing with NF zones.

Can't log chars in standing in that zone, and a /who uppland tells 'No matches'.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Cant log chars in that are in Avalon City and Forest Sauvage, ToA works and so does housing.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
O for god sake give the servers time ive told you they are probbly still loading, and if they arnt up in 30 mins then ill panic DF is working so i suspect the frontier zones will be up in a minute or two.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
said i would be worried not specifically happy but computers do take time to load up i would suspect anywho patience is required. and all my mains are in the frontier zones so im boned for a while

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
even my exchange cluster with all of its nodes, services etc has never taken 30 minutes to load... and the issue is that the first report on here was at 7.42.... now 40 mins later... if it aint loaded by now it aint happening properly.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
well there isnt anything i can do about it was just saying have paitence and ill try and get in contact with a gm asap.
ill add dont do instances and dont try and port to new frontiers as ive just locked my other alt out.

O well was only a thidranki valkyrie :D

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
Sorry Awarkle... but what servers take more than 30 mins to load?
SWGs servers. EVE Onlines server. Just to name two of them. :p They handled it such though that you can't even connect while they're still loading and just display Loading instead of Closed or Open. Whereas DAoC lets you play, but there's limited room while it's still loading.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
...if they arnt up in 30 mins then ill panic ...

It's time to panic now, 10:14 cet and the zones not up yet.

All chars logged in those zones will be stripped for rp's, xp, items and plats etc etc DOOOM! ;)

Hope next reboot is more succesful. :D

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
A news will be posted shortly on the official webpage about this but to let you know a few minutes before: some of the zones didn't come back up correctly following the maintenance this morning so we decided to reboot the server in order to bring all the zones back up normally.

All the zones should be up (they go up sequentially once the server is restarted for example: albion -> alb dungeons -> avalon city -> alb SI -> alb housing) which is why you may not be able to connect to some zones just after a restart. Right now though everything should be working as normal again. Let me know if you see any other problems please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom