What happens if i delete my 50 char?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkybunny said:
will i still be able to do /lvl 20 ?
Afaik, once you have a lvl 50 char, the /level 20 is enabled on your account and will stay even if you delete your lvl 50....

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, someone I know, deleted mid, and tried the other realms, but came back to mid, still had /level command able on his account.

I won't name names ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well. if u have other level 50's on the same acc u can. but afaik u shouldent be able if u delete the only lvl 50 u had...

Hansa

Fledgling Freddie
I deleted my lvl 50 toons on alb/pryd and could still make /lvl 30 on hib prydwen. Once you have a lvl 50 toon your account is marked as having a lvl 50 and you can delete as you like.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
Aye, someone I know, deleted mid, and tried the other realms, but came back to mid, still had /level command able on his account.

I won't name names ;)

Hmm, wonder who that was :rolleyes:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Once you hit lvl 50 with a character, you account becomes flagged as able to use the /level command. This flag remains set no matter what happens later. If you delete every character on your account, it will retain the /level command.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
That's right...

also when you delete a 50 your account gets a /wtfthispersonhastomuchtime flag ... and new chars need twice the amount of xp for the same levels.

It's true ... I'm not kidding... :m00: :m00: :m00: honest! :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
might be an idea to roll on another server instead though... rather than deleting (assuming you've not got 50s on both Prydwen and Excalibur)

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
I'd prefeer to stay on one server as you'd meet many people you know that way :)
Exept if I was on exa ofc, then I'd go pryd, cuz pryd > exa 4tehwin (tsk tsk).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom