What happens at Rank 40?

chillyloop

Fledgling Freddie
I am just interested to know once you get to Rank 40, what happens then? Like what things are you going to be able to do at end game level?

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Instances / RvR / Get higher RR rank

same as with most mmo's but with more pvp

dee777

Loyal Freddie
I am rather sure that max RR rank is 80. And you get extra mastery points at the higher RRs (~65 IIRC).

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I could be wrong. 100 renown ranks are printed somewhere in the back of my head though but I can't really remember where I got it from. Could be that I mixed up the points with ranks or something, I dunno :>

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
looks like most of the engame content is all RVR so dont rush there.

if you goto your sides capital and walk out the front gates there should be.

one zone with a huge fort that contains a whole garrison of npc's
if you goto the next zone you should fine 2 more big forts :lol: and around 4 control points.

if you goto the next zone you will probably find a tug of war zone, atleast for destruction side it is in the city of praag which looks like it got carpet bombed.

i was curious yesterday so went to have a look what was outside inevitable city :D

theres around 50 siege platforms at the main fort just outside looks like there will be some epic battles eventually

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I guess I could be wrong. 100 renown ranks are printed somewhere in the back of my head though but I can't really remember where I got it from. Could be that I mixed up the points with ranks or something, I dunno :>

Never heard anything about 100 renown ranks.
It's always been 80.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Well I'm outnumbered so I guess it's 80 then :p

Well since Blizzard Entertainment (Xerox Entertainment would fit them better IMHO) decided to rip off some stuff from WAR in "wrath of the Bitch King" (Achievements system which basically boils down to a simplified version of the ToK, Keep sieges), maybe they'll implement a Renown Rank system too. Who knows they mentioned RR 100 somewhere? ;-)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
you concentrate on getting to renown rank 80 at which point you get a permanent 100% damage buff or similar (full points into each mastery tree ontop of what you have chosen)

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
you concentrate on getting to renown rank 80 at which point you get a permanent 100% damage buff or similar (full points into each mastery tree ontop of what you have chosen)

talk about Over Powerd !!!! :clap: xD

so that means i can max out all my talents at the end ?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Wrong
It's a buff that gives +1 into each spec tree.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
and i guess the first expansion will contain some more high end dungeons and stuff.

no point in putting loads of high end dungeons and all that in at launch really.

there is some high end dungeon, forgot the name, i`ll refer to it as the temple of khorne which is a certain no-go to solo, duo or even do with 3 people at level 40 (i had a level 40 in closed beta)

DF wasn`t in daoc at launch either.

and at start in daoc, RR only went to 10, so i guess RR 100 in war will come with first expansion if some people manage to get to rr 80 within the next 6-9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom