What happened!

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I go away for a few weeks and the whole server goes to rat shit, is it worth me resubing my accounts now when they run out?

:m00:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I think it was more that FH RvR section went ballistic. The game doesn't seem that different.

And the RvR section is getting more constructive in the last couple of days.

Darzil

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
I go away for a few weeks and the whole server goes to rat shit, is it worth me resubing my accounts now when they run out?

in a word .. no

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
knighthood - you do make me chuckle. Not a week ago you were a cammy fanboi again with your yet again lvling of toons (no doubt to delete) now allofasudden youve switched camps and slating the game. I give you a month and youll switch camps again and say how amazing it all is and lvling yet another tic/friar/pally.

Rinse and repeat. Make your mind up please

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
think i might try the US servers out for a bit and wait till the next expansion hits europe, which server is the choice for Euro players? Gareth? all i am after is a bit of fun leveling and playing not leetism :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
think i might try the US servers out for a bit and wait till the next expansion hits europe, which server is the choice for Euro players? Gareth? all i am after is a bit of fun leveling and playing not leetism :)

then the classic cluster is probably for you, its great fun leveling there, lots of nice people, groups all the time in SI atm with the double XP bonuses, me and my guild have rolled alb there, and havnt regretted it for a minute.

when i hit molvik i had a great laugh running around in gimped gear with not even a buff potion in sight still had a great laugh and reached 2L3 along the way.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:

Gaheris :p

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Everything is GREAT, what are you talking about?

seehearspeak.gif

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Malcolm said:

Actually I'm semi-serious about choosing Gaheris.

Usually seems to be quite a few people online any time of day.

Perfect to get a first level 50 as it's very quick to level on - 2 day free level period, you can choose any race/class and xp in any realm and you get an RA pt every level from 20 onwards :)

Normal server wise Lancelot always used to have a decent european population.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
scorge said:

Go with Gaheris ;)

It looks like all the l33t from E/P have upped and gone US (split between classic and standard) so you'll need to go PvE.

Actually thinking about it - pick another realm on E/P, should be less l33t than usual :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Actually thinking about it - pick another realm on E/P, should be less l33t than usual :)

:flame: just noone to level with or talk to :(

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
knighthood - you do make me chuckle. Not a week ago you were a cammy fanboi again with your yet again lvling of toons (no doubt to delete) now allofasudden youve switched camps and slating the game. I give you a month and youll switch camps again and say how amazing it all is and lvling yet another tic/friar/pally.

Rinse and repeat. Make your mind up please

Leave him be :) It's his choice to hate or love. It wouldn't be DAoC without my old BG pal swapping sides so often I don't know whether to nuke him or heal him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom