What happened on 3rd door at Gralla just now ?

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian if you were thinking of the shrooms they last 2min i think....

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
For those that are whining about shrooms... Yes they are overpowered but they are situational. Much better in defense than in attack. You need two whole minutes of un-interupted casting to reach full potential (by which time Relic Keep doors 1 and 2 are already down and you need to switch spots.

Yes they can be placed on the BM's, I don't believe they can be placed behind doors. Yes they get nerfed in 1.69, no this will make very little difference in RvR (15 level 50 shrooms is still a potent force).

So in a Relic attack they are of use, but given how the Zerg moves and currently how quick the doors drop they would only really come into their own if you wanted to try and hold the RK while the force ran a Relic back so you could collect the other two. If you're running a small Relic Force that is harder to detect then I image they'd play much more of a part as you'd need to set up camps and edge your way forward being capable of killing much more than you would without shrooms. That been said it would be a lot slower.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
ppl is silly thinking animist nerf gonna be strong :)

ATm Animist cast around 35 shrooms in 2 minutes lvl 10
In 1.69 Animist will cast 15 shrooms in 2 minutes lvl 50

u rly think animist gonna be useless in future ? :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Och

Xxcalibur said:

Shush Xxcal, leave em dreaming ;)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
aye the big animist nerf is well not a big thingie, will have stronger shooms ofc less amount, but what will hibs do? take 5 more animists. cant wait the QQ of lvl 50 shroooms spammed all over ^^

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
i was in emain after mids grabbed pow relics...soo many lost brehon animist, soo lols..... HI PVEBERNIA :m00:
dont get it..
hib is the only active rvr realm...albs only run in steveh grp and biacth about how hard they got it insted of trying and mids have 1 grp running that camps bolg :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Borvo said:
dont get it..
hib is the only active rvr realm...albs only run in steveh grp and biacth about how hard they got it insted of trying and mids have 1 grp running that camps bolg :m00:

hmm i constantly see Maelstrom out, our grp is out 3-4 times/week and always 1-2 random grps out from Mid. So Midgard is quite active in RvR.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
in responce to all RR whines....i can say it was a good try for hibs when we did it in 20 min...random ppl showed up...and the highest RR i saw on raid Was Lorelei RR10 dident think any more RR10 was with us...and i workt my ass of setting up gts with my shade...damn thouse master runies hit for 400+ in melee on a poor luri!

living

Fledgling Freddie
pretty sure i always see fg's of alb run out when i go out to leech rps in emain too :>, problems i they never get past amg and the 2fg hibs ;>

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:

lvl 50 shroom wil die in 1 hit (15) just like the lvl10 shroom (endless) and hit code gets so much lower with 15, so prolly get resisted all the time. Animists will be less effective after patch fo sure

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Karmatika said:
lvl 50 shroom wil die in 1 hit (15) just like the lvl10 shroom (endless) and hit code gets so much lower with 15, so prolly get resisted all the time. Animists will be less effective after patch fo sure

Yes, cos other lvl 50 casters get resisted all the time so it's the same for shrooms? And no, the hit code doesn't matter vs relic keep guards as there's so many shrooms and players anyway. And the lvl 50 shrooms are endless also, as soon as you kill 1 a new 1 can come up, and no they don't die in 1 hit, and if they did, why the f*** would anyone whine about shrooms?
Animists will be less effective vs high end PvE monsters, the effect in RvR will be almost unnoticed.

And no Maniac, mid isn't very active nor is maelstrom, infact, prydwen rvr from hib pov is so boring quite a few are rolling mid/exc chars for a more active server.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
dont get it..

LWRP?

(ALB)738,121,419 (36%) - (HIB)527,498,561 (26%) - (MID)770,127,364 (38%)

?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Yes, cos other lvl 50 casters get resisted all the time so it's the same for shrooms? And no, the hit code doesn't matter vs relic keep guards as there's so many shrooms and players anyway. And the lvl 50 shrooms are endless also, as soon as you kill 1 a new 1 can come up, and no they don't die in 1 hit, and if they did, why the f*** would anyone whine about shrooms?
Animists will be less effective vs high end PvE monsters, the effect in RvR will be almost unnoticed.

And no Maniac, mid isn't very active nor is maelstrom, infact, prydwen rvr from hib pov is so boring quite a few are rolling mid/exc chars for a more active server.

Strange because there are atleast 2-3fg out in emain every day at peek hours. Maybe they get bored early from the hibs that runs in 2fg+ and in /bg . yesterday it was impossible to fight 1grp hibs. 20s after engage another fg or sometimes 2fg added. Can understand why ppl choose to go somewhere else.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
LWRP?

?
plz make a population percentage on that... and compare stealther population... lwrp doesnt show how many groups out there running around..

The decrease in midgroups out running in emain is really a sad transition... ToA was going to bring large scale rvr more fun but no it just made it even more possible for 1 real good group to wipe 3-4-5 random groups..

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Strange because there are atleast 2-3fg out in emain every day at peek hours. Maybe they get bored early from the hibs that runs in 2fg+ and in /bg . yesterday it was impossible to fight 1grp hibs. 20s after engage another fg or sometimes 2fg added. Can understand why ppl choose to go somewhere else.

See, used to be like that for hib grps when fighting mids/albs, now it's the opposite, makes it so boring as a hib it's 0 fun going to rvr.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Karmatika said:

Wait till I AE buff those level 50 shrooms xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
robbe said:
think puppet just qualified into the retard category

Why? Because I know for a fact 8 animist can kill dragon in 1.69 with little to no problems with the 15 shroom limit ?

5 Animists doing 15 shrooms will kill Relicguards; thats an additional 75 people adding in chance-to-hit

Its easy flaming someone on a public board without showing who you are, let alone telling me why Im so wrong with my statements (who've already been proven correctly by the way with killing Dragon (lvl 85) with a mere 8 animists).

The funny thing is Hibernia still does very well in RvR without relics while Mids hardly show up (except the same few ofcourse).

But then again we now DO have a tool to get em out.

Cya in Yggrda!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Why? Because I know for a fact 8 animist can kill dragon in 1.69 with little to no problems with the 15 shroom limit ?

5 Animists doing 15 shrooms will kill Relicguards; thats an additional 75 people adding in chance-to-hit

Its easy flaming someone on a public board without showing who you are, let alone telling me why Im so wrong with my statements (who've already been proven correctly by the way with killing Dragon (lvl 85) with a mere 8 animists).

The funny thing is Hibernia still does very well in RvR without relics while Mids hardly show up (except the same few ofcourse).

But then again we now DO have a tool to get em out.

Cya in Yggrda!
Word my fellow hiberian m8.them have it

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
nuky said:
LWRP?

?

Yes, please tell me the LWRP.

Cause if those are the figures you're quoting, LOL

Sorry, but 527 MILLION RPs in hib in a week? You sure that ain't the TOTAL RPs in each realm?

Before you start quoting figures, make sure you know what ones you are quoting, mkay?

Last week RP (ALB)11,522,117 (33%) (HIB) 11,180,753 (32%) (MID) 12,147,604 (35%) (TOTAL) 34,850,474

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom