What happened on 3rd door at Gralla just now ?

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Seemed like you got stuck on door 3.. what happened.. thought relic was lost..!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
Seemed like you got stuck on door 3.. what happened.. thought relic was lost..!

Give more info for us people in work tbh

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs just tried to raid Gralla.. first 2 doors down fast, but seemed to having truobble with 3rd door..

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
Hibs just tried to raid Gralla.. first 2 doors down fast, but seemed to having truobble with 3rd door..

Thanks you for that rather spdy reply

:clap: :clap:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
LD's, guardpop and too many Mids around to regain the initiative ?

We're not worried; this was planned in 20 minutes and executed without any further planning just spontaneous after sucky RvR in Emain.

We will see not if but when we return it to Dagda.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:

We're not worried; this was planned in 20 minutes and executed without any further planning just spontaneous after sucky RvR in Emain.

After 1.69 animist nerf if u got any balls imo;c

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Yea.. the element of supprise is important after ToA.. if a large enough force can get unnoticed to RK there is a good chance to get relic.. we better concentrate our hunting in our own frontier as long as we have that many relics.. =)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
just fix the silly Siege Wreckers :(

2 placed, 0 went off.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
hope this aint gonna be a daily thing, will suck for people at work :(

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
just fix the silly Siege Wreckers :(

2 placed, 0 went off.

Actually think that SW has to be placed before siege is build to go off.. =/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:

Doesnt make any difference. If you take 5 animists post-1.69 you're looking at 60 level 50 shrooms placed out. Wanna take bets on how fast 60 level 50 shrooms kill a relic-keep guard?

Besides there is nothing wrong with the current animists in relic-raids. If you think something is wrong I would suggest looking at savages who can chain faultfinder endless because they got their self end-shout (costing hp, but hp can be healed, and heals cost mana = FoP)

Anyhow this is what Hibernia/Prydwen is capable off doing in 'off-hours' with little to no preparation.

Future will tell where the relics end up (or keep) :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
Actually think that SW has to be placed before siege is build to go off.. =/

nope, it usually goes off on already built siege engines ... but since 1.68 the chance that it just disappears without doing anything is far greater.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
nope, it usually goes off on already built siege engines ... but since 1.68 the chance that it just disappears without doing anything is far greater.

ok =/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you sure it doesn't matter ? :D

guess if you had 3 rams going on all 3 doors, you'd have had a look at the relics atleast ;)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
we got close.. wasnt so bad considering how little time we spent on it.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well we spent 5min to raid hib one of the times and succeded. same thing there. Boring RvR so lets go RR instead.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Ofc not, then we´ll all go do PvE, like true "belgian roleplayers".

Good going hibs <o/

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
let me see, who/what is bigger threat in RR? guards or doors?
every realm get doors down allmost equally speed (some minor differences is whit mincer in alb:s what can climb/sos away if need), but hibs whit shrooms can forget guards what kill easily 70% raids.

in my eyes hibs are making self these days somekind martyrs who try show other how bad cards they are playing but do even hibs believe that? dont think so.
you have tools/skill/pop, thats allready seen, dont understand this endless whining from some persons.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
I do wish people would get over their hard on for whining about "overpowered" animists, its a load of utter drivel.

Amusing how few hibs have their MLs, yet we have animists to make it "easy", and all those animists to make keep takes easy. Hate to break this to you, it doesnt, not even remotely. Keeps drop so fast because of fault finder tanks, with end they can outdamage rams and arent limited to 3 per door. Shroom fields killing guards? if theyve time to set up, maybe, but you have 2-3 guards rushing, plus archers, plus pops on the walls plus runies. 3-4 sec casting per shroom, 50% of the aggro handed to the animist from -every- shroom they put up.

Any idiot can spam one button endlessly (hello savages), but when Hibs took the relic back last week, there were maybe half a dozen shrooms put up by the time we were onto door 2. Slow casting, with enough physical numbers, rendered them into defensive roles, root shrooms and fnfs at gatekeepers, just in case.

As for the 16 shroom "nerf", not much of a nerf, the smarter animists will continue to play and cause you problems whilst the fotm'ers run off and role something fotm.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
problem with shrooms is, that your animist cast them inside the keep before the front gates are down. Meaning on Battlements and through doors thanks to the placing code.
Defenders get nuked as soon as they get near battlements.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Guess I'll reopen Yggdra exp for the next cupple of days. No relics are leaving unnoticed. :clap:

:kissit: :kissit:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Guess I'll reopen Yggdra exp for the next cupple of days. No relics are leaving unnoticed. :clap:

tbh good ide i might join you :>

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

Heh I guess there arent much challenging rvr for a high rr hib group at 14.00 cet running in emain :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

Please do, I love killing stuff in Yggdra with my ranger ;>

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Heh I guess there arent much challenging rvr for a high rr hib group at 14.00 cet running in emain :)

Give some then :<

remi

Fledgling Freddie
i was in emain after mids grabbed pow relics...soo many lost brehon animist, soo lols..... HI PVEBERNIA :m00:

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Oh of course, Animists are the ONLY class with Groundset abilities that can hit inside the keep.

No other class can possibly have any effect inside a keep, nope, pets behave perfectly, gtaoe can only be setup outside keeps and its naughty animist abusing cheats and hacks to do what they do. No classes use the guards to aoe mez or aoe poison or aoe dot or aoe stun enemy players.

Heres a tip, learn to set the height variable for your "ground" target, you too can fire inside a keep window that way.

guess its easier to whine continually than understand the class.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, yeah, GTAE leaves a 10min(?) damaging field where it landed, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom