What happend with this one?!?!

J

jox

What do the volunteers do ?

The volunteers can use permanent or temporary NPCs, after approval by the gamemaster. These characters are created by the gamemaster, they all have a detailed ID with physical characteristics, background, expectations and motivations. This ID helps the volunteer controlling the NPC, to know how to play him/her, what he/she can or will never do… These characters are not the property of the volunteers and can therefore be destroyed at any moment. They are there to enhance the universe in which your characters evolve. This is why you can meet an innkeeper talking about his latest quarrels with clients, a minstrel telling tales of ancient sagas and many other NPCs who improve the roleplay and atmosphere.

I havent seen any playerplayed npcs at all...

A

Archeon

I never understood that either, i'm not sure what GOA were thinking on that one.

Oh and the 'summer' capaign, guess what! i actually got involved in it, yeah it was really cool i was like on my way to a DF hunt and there was like this dwarf, and suddenly like 3 yellows come out of nowhere and like kill me. I was all like 'Dude! awsome!'

And then all of 5 people msged me, i was like totally mr popular for the next 3minutes.

Thanks a lot GOA, i might have lost XP, consitiution points and ended up in Bjarken but i had a totally awsome time in that part of the summer campaign event. Rock on! :great:

O

osy

Archeon, you dummy. That's not part of the campaign.

Name of Dwarf is "Disorientated Dwarf", and its a quest.

A picture is worth a 1000 words, so here:

sshot031.jpg

sshot032.jpg

sshot033.jpg

sshot034.jpg

sshot035.jpg

sshot036.jpg

sshot037.jpg

A

Aeiedil

jox i assure you there are playerplayed npcs :p ive been one a few times :p just cause you dont see it dosent mean it dosent happen. you have to remember theres thousands on each server and hundreds in each realm, not everyone will see all the npcs.

O

osy

Fear lvl 5 Warriors, mkaay ?

as it follows :D

sshot039.jpg

sshot040.jpg

sshot041.jpg

sshot042.jpg

sshot043.jpg

sshot044.jpg

sshot045.jpg

short story:

I was so impressed by the originality of the quest, that i created a char named "Disorientated".
It was 6:05 AM GMT, i was really, really bored, so i leveled him to 5... while exping him, I see My Brother walking by :)

so, the quest is not level dependant, yummeh.

edit: So what if I have a thing about Dwarves ?

B

Belomar

Speaking from Albion/Excalibur, I know of at least one "weird" NPC that is most probably volunteer-controlled; Peridon the Wise, some random old fire wizard who keeps demanding an apology from King Constantine. He also likes to give tips on tactics, i.e. things like "The fighters must hit the enemy with their weapons", and "The casters must obliterate their foe with spells of destruction". Real handy.

A

Archeon

it is? well smack me down and call me charlie. Anyway, i'm still not pleased with the whole getting my ass kicked. But when you put it that way i guess i don't have anyone to blame but myself.

A

Anu

Um i seen that Dwarf (on prydwen) fighting Some type of vendo's near DF then some Skald went in and killed off the vendo.. must be hard hitters as the skald lost half it's health.

was kinda wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread