What happend with CK and scary players

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
I send this cause last week I just saw some strange things,that I cant understand,I hope some alb explain me. Why some albs cry cause we dont let them arrive to CK,they say we camp their teleport keeps and that sux.Why we do this?Well is hard to roam everyplace and find nobody,its cause they are in CK.Same albs said also we must give them the chance to go CK and then we kill,well... What is the point of leave you arrive CK?cause when you are there you just go up the walls or near the keep door in case of you die.That is ok is not rare,if I am alone caster I can be killed easy out of CK,but... What I saw is things like 4-5 hibs near a bridge,tired of roaming and dont find anything in NOT SAFE places,and inside CK,over wall and towers you can see like 10-12 albs,so that is like 1 VS 3,and they still afraid and inside CK :clap: .How many more advantage you need for win? Or you just recon you are scared? Well... finally if you want we dont camp teleport keeps,move your asses of CK and safe zone and be a man.xD

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Goto said:
I send this cause last week I just saw some strange things,that I cant understand,I hope some alb explain me. Why some albs cry cause we dont let them arrive to CK,they say we camp their teleport keeps and that sux.Why we do this?Well is hard to roam everyplace and find nobody,its cause they are in CK.Same albs said also we must give them the chance to go CK and then we kill,well... What is the point of leave you arrive CK?cause when you are there you just go up the walls or near the keep door in case of you die.That is ok is not rare,if I am alone caster I can be killed easy out of CK,but... What I saw is things like 4-5 hibs near a bridge,tired of roaming and dont find anything in NOT SAFE places,and inside CK,over wall and towers you can see like 10-12 albs,so that is like 1 VS 3,and they still afraid and inside CK :clap: .How many more advantage you need for win? Or you just recon you are scared? Well... finally if you want we dont camp teleport keeps,move your asses of CK and safe zone and be a man.xD

:eek7:

if i subscribe to you, do i get subtitles too? :m00:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I read all that (medal to me), and this is the same on prydwen BG. Albs outnumber us 2-4x but they won't leave CK. I'm starting to think they have cable tv in there...

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Just ran the original post thru the translator in google.

Result :

Google says : :confused: :kissit: :confused:

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
ok ok

I am all spanish maybe that explain it ;p,anyway I think you can understand it 80% ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i understand what goto's sayin pretty clear as hibs were the underpopulated realm so there isnt many of us yes? :)
we roam as a small group to fight the other realms mainly alb caus they zerg and is more fun but we roam most times and we dont see any of you at all for ages then we go ck and theres about 2 fg's of you sat in ck and thers like 6 of us ? we try to bait u down to hb or mb but u just dont seem to wanna come.
when we do charge we put up a pretty good fight since of numbers but what we want is to see you stop sittin in ck ? i mean wheres the fun in that? u sit there all day if all of u went out and fought on a fair ground i bet even u would have more fun then tryin to get the last hit on 1 hib

boo to albs sat in ck waiting tbh

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hrm the general frustration I find in that situation is the alb side is 14 scouts, a cabalist and a sorc if yer lucky...

all solo, no healers, no buffs...

vs a group that's at least got some utility and can pull far more than its own weight.... not to say it's not a fair fight mind you.

Plus all the soloers are hanging back waiting for someone else to go first ;) if someone foolish/crazy/not bothered about their thidranki irs/leetness rep turns up and starts charging ahead like a nutcase it gets a bit more fun :) though feeding the enemy group RPs is somewhat demoralising.

rynnor

Rockhound
Formash said:
Kit Kat ?

Which oddly means good luck in japanese (or something like good luck) so jap students stock up before exams - odd but true...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom