What games will you get for your 360?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Im really looking forward to:

Eldar scrolls: oblivion. This game looks amazing 200 dungeons? sheesh more then a few 100 hours worth of play here.

Also that Kameo game looks pretty cool

what games are you guys looking forward too?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Already pre-ordered Oblivion, been waiting for this game since I completed the main story on Morrowind.

Looking forward to Gears of war, the outfit and PGR3.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
PLightstar said:
Already pre-ordered Oblivion, been waiting for this game since I completed the main story on Morrowind.

im thinking about getting the same games.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I just cancelled my 360 pre-order, I realised all I was getting it for was PGR3 (which I still want). But £320 for 1 game at this point in time is a little rich for my blood.

Aada

Part of the furniture
PLightstar said:

Yep the outfit looks pretty cool... not sure about the only 8 players online bit.. wtf? that game is made for 30+ :(

Oblivion and Kami Elements will be top 5 in the charts for sure

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Also for the Dynasty Warriors fan in me. I want Ninety Nine knights.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
u mean GTA 4...
but PS3 gets it first, thanks to Rockstars contract with Sony.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
PGR

not too sure on perfect dark, rare have done fuck all since ms got them conkers on xbox was just a bloody remake of the n64 classic, hardly out change bar the gfx

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I dont know the trailer looks good, even if it is just an updated version of the n64 version though, you know it's going to be very playable.

Oh and I almost forgot. DOA4 :)

First batch of games won't be that great anyway, the second and third batch should actually use the capabilities of the system.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Most of the hands on previews ive read on Perfect Dark weren't too great i don't think its going to be on my list unless it has a good review.

But from the sounds of things all the previews about Kami/Oblivion have been great so hoping they will be solid games.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sorry, but for a next-gen console, those screenshots look like absolute turd. The only bit I was impressed with was the dials on the in-car view, which looked pretty cool I guess. The cars looked like they're rendered to a GT4 standard to me, and thats on 6 year old hardware. And what the fuck is up with all the jaggies? Being a PS2 owner I shouldnt see jaggies, I should be immune to them, but they look worse on PGR3 that they do on any PS2 game I've seen.

So what's the hype about 360 again? Why should I be spooging myself over it, especially with PS3 on the way?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
Sorry, but for a next-gen console, those screenshots look like absolute turd. The only bit I was impressed with was the dials on the in-car view, which looked pretty cool I guess. The cars looked like they're rendered to a GT4 standard to me, and thats on 6 year old hardware. And what the fuck is up with all the jaggies? Being a PS2 owner I shouldnt see jaggies, I should be immune to them, but they look worse on PGR3 that they do on any PS2 game I've seen.

So what's the hype about 360 again? Why should I be spooging myself over it, especially with PS3 on the way?

On the way? you won't see it on UK shores until next christmas GL with that.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
no x360 or pgr3 for meh,

gameplay said i wont be getting one

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Heard nothing about mine, I hope dixons are getting enough! I'm only fleabaying it anyway, so if I don't get initial batch I'll probably cancel it!

I hope (for the person who buys it) there won't be a shortage of games in the shops, but as they are just DVD's, I doubt it!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Damm u Bodhi I know I shouldn't argue back cause its no use (and I know everybody is shaking there heads asking what im doing).. but PS2 is nothing but Jaggies have you played Killzone and GT4 is nothing to right home about really did you read the reviews, Forza all the way.

Feelin bit better now, jus got to wait for Bodhi's Sony fanboy repsonse now......

Yaka

Part of the furniture
heh yeah killzone is jaggy but not gt4 if you play it in 480p or 1080i mode
most multi plat form games will look cack on ps2 as its flipping old, but a fewdo look good like god of war and shadows of the colossus

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
PLightstar said:
Damm u Bodhi I know I shouldn't argue back cause its no use (and I know everybody is shaking there heads asking what im doing).. but PS2 is nothing but Jaggies have you played Killzone and GT4 is nothing to right home about really did you read the reviews, Forza all the way.

Feelin bit better now, jus got to wait for Bodhi's Sony fanboy repsonse now......

I didn't read the reviews no. I bought the game, played it, and saw that it was good. I don't need a monkey on a typewriter to tell me whether a game is worth playing or not, I can make that decision for myself.

All hail Sony.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Forza is so damn overrated - GT4 is much better.

Plus you're right this time John - the 360 really does look pretty damn pointless so far.

Oh and PLightstar if you read Bodhi's post properly you'll see he's freely admitting that the PS2 is jaggy central.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
DAmn it nath, I was reading plightstars reply just itching to point out he had mis-read Bods post.

I've got two on pre-order, both should reach me on dec 2nd. Yaka, PM me.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
done f00, pm me on irc when you reply via fh pm or some thing, damn thing dont send mail notifations to me when pms are sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom