Help What games in the past year (or two) are worth playing?

opticle

Part of the furniture
So, I feel like I'm running out of games released that I actually want to play..

I'd really like to find a decent single player game to play through again. I guess I like FPS, RTS and Action games..

I'm playing a lot of Tribes as it's great when you're busy to pick up and play a few rounds and I used to love these kinds of shooters.. I might pick up BF3 as it's probably about time I gave it a go..

I played Skyrim and got bored (sorry) of the action - just not enough to it for me and a bit too clunky. Didn't stop me putting in XXX number of hours though :)

I gave up on Fallout for the same reasons really (sorry) - I just felt it was too slow and I don't have the time to play for 4 hours without a lot really happening or progressing..

I played Rage and I liked the action, but it felt like a tech demo. Deadspace I & II are sweet.

I started playing Arham City (on the PC, without a gamepad) and quickly started to feel like I need to use a gamepad to play it ? I just didn't quite know wtf was going on with the controls, the gadgets, and I quickly lost interest.

Starcraft II was cool, but after the campaign I'm not really sure I'll enjoy online play..

So.. I've been under a rock for a fair while, what else in the past few years is out there ? :)

Forgive my grammar, I'm feeling lazy.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. One of the better single player games in recent years.
Portal 2. If you liked Portal, it's more of the same (which is a good thing IMO).
Mass Effect series. Great for the epic storyline. ME3 came out earlier this year.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Seconding what Zenith said, all great games. Maybe try LA Noire out? Oh and get a pad for Arkham City, awesome game.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Found my Xbox pad, Arkham is much more fun with it, not really worth trying to play with anything else. The AR missions get fecking annoying after a while though :mad:

Loved Portal 2.

I tried ME on the Xbox but didn't really enjoy it.. is it better on the PC ?

Will check out Deus Ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom