TV What ever happened to...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Pimp My Ride UK edition?

is it still running on some unmentioned time or did MTV finally come to their senses that the host for that show was a fail of epic proportions?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
wasnt it hosted by Tim Westwood?

who happens to be the biggest c*nt ever given air-time...

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yo dawg we herd u liek carz so we put a car in yr car so you can driev while u drive! BOOM!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
he was kinda funny tho.

all that "gangsta" talk with the chav look on his face made me giggle :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The funniest things about Westwood is that he's from Suffolk, and he's 50 years old.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Pimp my ride is a shit show lets make your car unuseble just so we can put this sponsored TV in it. Thats why West Coast Customs ditched them, imo Overhaulin is a much better show.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Thing that makes me laugh about Pimp My Ride, is they get people whos car's have been broken into a shit. And then they stick fucking TV's, Diamond Number plates, Xbox's and shit like that on the outside. What do they expect will happen?

One episode they stuck a $20000 car badge on the front, with the girls initials. The presenter (think it was chamilionaire) just said "why dont you just give her the money?"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What the fuck ever happened to 'Hippies', that's what i want to know. And 'Is it Bill Bailey?'. And Smack the Pony.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Wtf's wrong with you lot? Pimp My Ride and Westwood are AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom