What drops Belt of Granite Enhancement?

A

andyr00barb

Title says it all really, wondering which mobs in dartmoor have been confirmed to drop this belt.

Cheers..

Q

Qwegji-

Named in Dartmoor, think random mobs do too

C

corel

Culd/Braen have both dropped this belt for me, they are yellow to 50 and easy to get to as well

S

SoulFly Amarok

FYI 1.62 screwed dartmoor over.

The nameds self heal and have other abilities.

Braen has a 5 min ae mez and such..sucks arse. :[

C

corel

i was able to kill off one of the self-healing nameds, cant remember name, something with T. he was healing when he got to 30% and slam didnt really help, however i did manage to interrupt the healing at some point so i take it that the way to get them is to bring a fast weapon ?

A

andyr00barb

Originally posted by corel
Culd/Braen have both dropped this belt for me, they are yellow to 50 and easy to get to as well

Whereabouts are these two? They not on map I got.

Any pointers appreciated..

J

Jenkz

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
FYI 1.62 screwed dartmoor over.

The nameds self heal and have other abilities.

Braen has a 5 min ae mez and such..sucks arse. :[

this is not a biggy, i have soloed most nameds in dartmoor on a buffed minstrel even with the self heal and mez

mez -> purge :p

self heal time stun correctly and u can take them down with a bit of luck, sure takes around 5min but they do die :)

O

old.linnet

The granite stonecallers (not stoneshapers, those have a different drop table) have a chance of dropping the belt, and some of the named have a higher chance of dropping it also. Good luck.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Jenkz
this is not a biggy, i have soloed most nameds in dartmoor on a buffed minstrel even with the self heal and mez

mez -> purge :p

self heal time stun correctly and u can take them down with a bit of luck, sure takes around 5min but they do die :)

I'm not saying you can't do them, it's just harded and the place got poprate's upped too, it's like...poo place nowadays :|

Tried to go there xping with fg, result = ta :E

A

andyr00barb

Cheers for posts guys. Had a nice stint there earlier, no belt though. Will try again another time.

L

liste

a sorcerer with a proper pet can still solo 99% of Dartmoor :)

S

soxe

Tegbuk is the arse of named he has un interuptable 30% heal when he hits about 30% hits but slam and hes dead.

Only other hard named is Kez who ae mez's and life taps the red pops of him can be a real pain to kill. Another one is Broimo who casts thurg pets as soon as you stop hitting him.

And belt can drop of Gatherers and Stonecallers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom