click 'Ask for remote assistance'
Cyfr says:
its to the right of this text
Janet says:
what is text

My mum is good at working pc's! :eek:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Step 1. Talk to her in computer jargon until she starts questioning the meanings.
Step 2. Tell her what they mean and reccommend a few decent websites and buy her a book.
Step 3. You now have a computer literate mum. :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Take a screenshot of where she must click and circle it with big arrows pointing to it. I did this when i showed my GF how to install msn.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
well at least she isnt the old fashioned type who dislike technology :p

and im sure everyone has been at her stage at one point or another

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
When Microshite and all the other geek program writers go fook off and stop writing their gobblygook shite in OS's, then ordinary people will understand them.
It should just work, 99% of people are interested in the geek talk, IP address, mac address ,ram, gigs,bytes, ports, USb.

FFS all computers should be like gameboys, you turn them on and they work, a frekin gameboy doesn't bother you with it's internal workings.
MS are trying with XP, but they still have a long ,long way to go.

Imagine if you went to lift your arm and your brain said
'you havent installed arm controlled 2, do you wish to repeat this operation, do you want me to remeber this move for future use?, moving this arm may result in damage , are you sure you wish to continue?', failed to find arm on any ports, please install brain master disk in slot b'

Please, please let Nintendo take over MS, they would sort it in a minute.

Cyfr

Banned
A games console happens to only run games and they are prebuilt - all the same machines.. its a hell of a lot different.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Take a screenshot of where she must click and circle it with big arrows pointing to it. I did this when i showed my GF how to install msn.

lol :)

my solution is to get in my car, drive to her home and do it myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom