What do you want?

O

old.memski

Hi guys, a friend of mine is looking to open a net-cafe in central London. He's going to run a standard surfing/email service, as well as a dedicated gaming Lan (leased lines, etc). Basically, being a gamer himself he wants to provide a top notch service that like-minded people will want to visit, i.e top spec PC's, affordable entrance fee's, high bandwidth connections, nice atmosphere, nearby bar :) etc.

The games played will vary from Q2 to CS, all the popular fps; and eventually we're looking to host tournements for the top clans to fight out for prizes, etc.

Any feedback on what you would like to see (within reason ;)) in such a place will be greatly appreciated,
Cheers :)

T

throdgrain

what do we want? we'd like you to stop cross posting please :)

O

old.$pa^rky!

throdgrain : stfu plzthxbye

Great idea memski and your friend, bit far away from me in London :) but i would come down and see :) Q2 games etc :)

O

old.ashleh

trust me. theres more room for your netcafe up ere in derbyshire

cheap land etc. admitadly you wouldnt make any money

O

old.Kurt_Angle

What i find funny is that the people who allways tell the cross posters to fuck right off, are either replying to the thread in a good tone for a change, or just ignoring it.

One rule for the old timers and one rule for another:)

Fair init.

T

throdgrain

right kurt. i would nt mind but i was only taking the piss anyway...
hence the :)

O

old.Kurt_Angle

Yeah but you have to remind yourself that memski and his m8's take everything seriously.:)

They have been at it for years;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom