what do you want for your char?

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Fix Cleric smiteline and give it something worth speccing it.

And nerf all grey con pets having 100% interupt :)

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Give clerics some kind of defence - the 9 sec aoe mezz (reduced to about 1/2 secs with resists) really isnt cutting it.

Also, make the proc rate on our rr5 ability higher...although i think the cleric TL asked for that.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
hmm...

warden:
make the self haste/end reduc/hp regen buffs conc based, so not too much power wasted each time you buff.....

and for all classes with grpresists, give em slight increase in power consume(lets say 10%) when casting, but make em last 15-20 minutes

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
givf reavers insta kill buttons ! givf hunters juggy ! lvl 70 hunter pet would pawn meights !

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
reavers have instakill buttons :> qq more

nah, most smart people can leave 1 man reaver bombs ;) but with instakill buttons i mean like id want to see reavers insta dot tick for 1000 and the lifedrain do 5k damage. the pbaoe pulse should do around 2-3k damage. xP

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
less end drain using LW styles, the TL has wanted it for a while, never going to happen though.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to see my Merc get back his old style dirty tricks.
Oh and prevent flight too....
The new one dont work very often and when it does it lasts like a nanosecond.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Id like to see Bow made more effective.

as like a class with ranged and melee capabilities I dont expect to be shooting peeps for like 450-800 a pop with 1 sec draw times (insame caster shit). Bow the current bow system is fooked.

Rework crit shot. Made the draw time on it insane like 10 seconds. Dont allow archer to be stealthed when drawing. but if you do get the crit shot off then the damge should be insane and the fooking thing should land.

Remove Sure Shot its wank. If mythic are concerned enough about archers ability to use they primary attack line from interupts then put in a system thats worth using. Sure shot is not worth using.

Some special arrow types..... 3 sec dur Snare type or summin, weak AOE effects off certain arrows like low delve Dot. Flame arrows for extra siege damage.. just some fun stuff to make people spec bow really.

Increase bow damage very slightley. Do not allow targets to evade arrows thats just bollacks.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Chanters:

Remove base stun and replace with "anul plug" spell, insta cast and kills user instantly, then they will know how we feel...

Sorry, turned into a whine at the end :)

and give them what? Right now all chanters can do is stun/PB or stun/nuke. There isn't anything else for them to do other than try to focus people with thier pet lol. Taking stun away makes them unbelievably shite, other hib casters at least have access to other tools.. Personally I hate my chanter rvr, it's boring.

Having been on the end of AOE stun I'd love that removed, trust me I know how it feels to be stunned and nuked to shit in 3 seconds!

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Taking stun away makes them unbelievably shite
It would make them like wizards with a castable healer/tank/caster pet, speed, debuffs and focus shield...

On topic, I'd like to see Smite made into a more useful line. Fill it with interrupts, snares, and the like rather than limp DDs and a crappy mez.

Give Armsmen a variance reduction for speccing 2h/pole as well as increasing their maximum damage. If it really isn't possible to rework double speccing then at least make it worth the points.

Paladins should get a PBAoE taunt shout and a WS buff chant at 50 chants mainly because I think that every spec line should have something nice at 50 spec.

Valkyries should get a choice of group offensive proc buffs rather than just a straight DD. Perhaps a snare proc or a Abs debuff proc as alternative choices. Also their rez should have added value. Perhaps 10% hits 0% power but no rez sick for example. 41 spec for a ghetto rez is shameful.

Bards should get a stun somewhere and/or a snare.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Might sound a bit overpowered I know but I think an RA for vamps that can increase pow while in combat, say like 3 levels of it, first is 10%, then 25%, then 50%, 5,10,15 for speccing it.

I know we got that RR5 RA but the impression ive gotten from most vamps whove used it (EVen in fully grouped situations) say that it's a complete load of tripe.

Would be fun to have tbh.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
give vamps power regen and remove there health regen insteqad and lower there af/dmg they are way to op and give all caster classes base line stun

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Make druids pets dive ( yes I know there are specific pets for underwater use but who cares ).

Also it would be nice with a few more different style animations on axe/sword/hammer, it's mostly the same animations on all styles which is a bit bleh .. not really a class specific thingy but jeje.

Give heavy tanks more AF when wielding shield, or some passive resistance vs magic.

Banelord on VW would rox but guess it's asking for too much :)

A

Aoln

Scouts: adjustments to DW v Shield/evade blockrates and also arrows v shield. pathfind/beastcrafty style line with speedshout and small accuracy buff (for melee)
Weaponskill boost like hunters got.

Any of the above would make me happy as larry ^^

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Heretics = IP should be given, Every other Hybrid gets it?
and for Cure Poisen and Cure Disease to appear in rejuv line.

Scout = For Slam to be purged less. And Higher Evade because with sheild defense is crap vs other assasins duel to duel weild ;<

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe Something a bit better perhaps then a stupid dot that barely does 10% damage to a caster after its all completed, for the rr5 enchanter RA.

Maybe make it snare, range a bit bigger.. and dot damage increased from 25 delve per tick to perhaps 75. Atm I only use it to uncover stealthers that recently stealthed/vanished.. and in PvE where theres some mobs whacking away at me and I want them to attack the pet instead.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yshynsin said:
Heretics = IP should be given, Every other Hybrid gets it?
and for Cure Poisen and Cure Disease to appear in rejuv line.

Scout = For Slam to be purged less. And Higher Evade because with sheild defense is crap vs other assasins duel to duel weild ;<
Druid/Cleric/Shammy should all be classed as Hybrids.. but they don't get IP :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Archers: All the same range and bow speeds.
BD: Pet Pathing.
SBs: Str and Dex, not just dex.
Mincers: Remove insta stun, make it castable.
Eld: Make single line stun shorter duration.
Thane: Just... Fix it... Give it something more useful than an AE mezz breaker.
Shaman: Fix the damn orb/sheild thing.
Aug Healer: Make Celerity longer dur, or instant.

Meh, cant be arsed to list everything I want changed.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
heretic : medium sheilds
armsmen : less downtime ffs! takes a bloody age to regen hp
scout : more skill points like infs coz we dont get any magical abilities :p (highly controversial)
friar : needs a style overhaul, staff styles are pap atm and longer range on the taunt
clerics : return to smite clerics that can kill things rather than just buffbots!
druids : higher level pet :/
nightshades : let shars/celts be them
valkyries : make em so they can do some decent damage and give them some kind of health regen like skald.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
archers: make damage scale vs range on the shot, an arrow loose velocity with range and damages should reflect this ingame aswell. Tune the blockrate vs arrows alittle. Remove critshot totally and give archers bowstyles for added critchanses, penetrating abs on heavy armors, legshots for snare on reasonable lvls of bowspecc. Give scouts parry but keep their speccpoints as is. Give hunters access to same bowdamage as scouts and rangers and give rangers a reason to specc PF other than for the speedshout. (AFbuff is nice but AFcharge with a stardrop is still better off), make MoS cap at 3 for archers.

assasins: Make PA/BS/BS2 go through all defense nomatter what, be it BG or brittles or idiotic SMpets. Give critstyles a decent chanse to surpass certain defense such as BG (especially). Bring down infils speccpoints to NS/SBlvl and tone down remedy to be a chanse to nullify itembased effects, not immunity. Make the str/condebuff to be a ws/con debuff instead. Remove phoebus for SB's or tone down its effect by a heapload and make SoM and Malice procc alot less, their proccrate is extremely high atm. Also make all poisoneffects diminish if the applier give the weapon to someone else. Give NSs battlemaster or warlord instead of fucking stormlord.

Healerarchetypes: Clerics could use alil more funfactor, other than that they are pretty fine generally imo.

Tankytypes: Remove doublespecc for armsman, keep as is for pallys, I expect tanks to be just fine with 1.76 inc. Just let us make siegetowers so tanks actually can do something in keepfights other than stand as blockbots or siegerunners/carriers. Give mercs a sensible snarestyle and to zerkers aswell.

Castertypes: tone down SMpets intercept by a heapload, its silly as is. Remove all lifetapcomponents from spells, all of them. Up wizards DD to 239DD, bring down the bolts to voidelds lvl and also give wizards some sort of groupbuff in iceline, a grpcastable ablative cover would be a nice idea here (or something at least), increase casttime on theurgpets to 4s per pet and remove the chainstunning on airpets. Reduce sorcmez to 1500 range except for the toptiermez that stay on 1875. Put in 2nd loscheck on animistpets. Delete warlocks. Shorten range on nearsight to 2000 and same with amnesia. Make MoC affect range on spells aswell as their radius.

Stuff that need to go: MoCripping buffs, buffripping should grey out buffs for a certain amount of time depending on lvl of spell used, MoCdiseaseing, chaininterrupting with CCspells, can only be CCd once, resists/immunity should not cause an interrupt, many instaspells should be removed aswell (read changed into castable spells) , debuffs and AoECC are on my list here.

Tone down the power of banelords, they are hands down the most powerful toons in DAoC in fieldRVR atm and with detchange in 1.76 there simply is no reason to really run casters anymore except for an interrupter/utilcaster. They are pretty much unstoppable. Charge+banelord with stoicism+det is just plain easymode and back to tankgrps we go :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
go over the bonedancer teamlead and "convience" him that he wants the instant LT-debuff to be removed permanently from that class. (or at least nerf the range down to 600-700)

rework sm - chanter - whatever RR5 RA, cuz its so useless...

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Maybe make it snare, range a bit bigger.. and dot damage increased from 25 delve per tick to perhaps 75. Atm I only use it to uncover stealthers that recently stealthed/vanished..

i'd say that's handy tbh ame :m00:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
give infils a stun style in either slash or DW, second or maybe even third in a decent chain off evade.

help my friar to kill anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom