What do you think about?

Ucallme

Banned
When you go RvR what exactly do you think about?

Well as I'm a guy I cant do 2 things at once so I cant comment :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
we going into like preditor mode...

Like little machines... Are eyes glued to the screen... *timer check* our fingers on they keys ready to come out of patrol mode into aggro mode *check RA availability* ... thinking nothing other than being ready to go in strong and apply pressure...

constantly observing and waiting to pounce...

If you walk around like a tit in a trance on a sneek thinking about what your going have for tea etc... your gonna pwned.

My only weakness is my need for cigrettes....

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Autorun while watching friends hoping someone is stupid enough to actually attack the Warden.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
we going into like preditor mode...

Like little machines... Are eyes glued to the screen... *timer check* our fingers on they keys ready to come out of patrol mode into aggro mode *check RA availability* ... thinking nothing other than being ready to go in strong and apply pressure...

constantly observing and waiting to pounce...

If you walk around like a tit in a trance on a sneek thinking about what your going have for tea etc... your gonna pwned.

My only weakness is my need for cigrettes....

Find what your looking for at roleplay.com

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
Most of the time im thinking how I want to strangle people who keep asking for buffs, its very distracting, that and wondering how many miles it is to find a piece of scenery big enough to hide behind while I afk for a smoke!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
as of solo on ench, where will there be a possible flow of opponents, what points in frontiers are people striving to get to. How can I benefit from it, without getting to much (fg) on my hands.
a precious balance hard to sustain.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Most of the time im thinking how I want to strangle people who keep asking for buffs, its very distracting, that and wondering how many miles it is to find a piece of scenery big enough to hide behind while I afk for a smoke!

Are you sure ; (

MegaMaejter

Banned
Hehe, hard one this.. I guess when I 8v8 I'm checking deathspam to determine what sort of groups is out in agramon and then thinking out possible scenarios on inc so I can lay out the strategy in vent.

When I did play on euro servers and was out soloing I went into the preditor mode like censi described earlier, phones rang, ppl knocking on the door, nothing could get my attention when I was in the zone!

Also remembering I constantly switched quickbars to always be ready, re checking env on weapon, checking timers, RA's etc. Stealther 1vX is all about reaction and beeing ready to prawn!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
I think of what i should do if i;

1. find a soloer i can beat (hoping for easy targets :p)
2. find a soloer/duo/trio i surely will loose to
3. get zerged
4. dont find anything
5. sex :D

Ucallme

Banned
I think of what i should do if i;

1. find a soloer i can beat (hoping for easy targets :p)
2. find a soloer/duo/trio i surely will loose to
3. get zerged
4. dont find anything
5. sex :D

With your right hand ?

or

A Hoover named Daisy?

Amphrax/Arauddry

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
position myself the best I can, have fun with the 7 other people in my group, look at deathspam to determine where and what grps are out..

And ofc when my bed time is!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And ofc, how can I blame Tog for us being killed

censi

Can't get enough of FH
never play a bard if you loose its your fault! and if you win the DPS classes will tell you how much they pwned those newbs!

MegaMaejter

Banned
never play a bard if you loose its your fault! and if you win the DPS classes will tell you how much they pwned those newbs!

Trick to that is to brag about ur mezz skeelz infight so everyone knows how YOU pwned those newbies with a blanket mezz :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Happens to healers as well, in fact probably more common for players to yell at healers than bards. Makes me chuckle when someone starts screaming at me like a toddler, very entertaining stuff :)

On-topic, I don't really think about much when playing, too busy yakking about something unrelated on comms usually :)

Sorin

Banned
I'm not really thinking when i play.

i'm running autopilot.

Just like when someone calls me to early in the morning. I go into autopilot mode. Talk, answer, and fall a sleep again..
and then when i wake up i can't remember who i talked to and what about.

C

Carss

when i play bard i know its sombody elses fault or we get pro skill zerged :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom