What do you sit on ?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They aren't. Tried them and loads of clones in shops and they're really not good at all. I just don't get them.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They're £900.

Nine hundred fucking quid.

I know; you can't put a price on back problems, but does that mean a chair at half the price won't do it just as well? It doesn't even look that nice.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I got one for about £250, absolutely lovely. Not seen it online though. Lovely and soft and supportive and tall :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you've got back susceptible to issues, get proper professional advice before you buy. A £900 chair could have all the labels on it you want but an expert might save you £500, tell you the £900 is crap, and recommend a slightly less good-looking chair, but one that's better for you

Nate

FH is my second home
I see those knee rests on the internets sometimes, has anyone ever tried one? must be ridiculously painful/stupid looking.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Aerons are awesome but you have to get the right size. I'm 5' 11'' and my missus is 5' 1"; it was impossible to get an Aeron to fit us both, so since she needed the chair most (and has back problems from two pregnancies), its for her size and horribly uncomfortable for me (and there's not really room for two chairs). At work I have some generic piece of shit, but I spend most of my time away from my desk anyway.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I see those knee rests on the internets sometimes, has anyone ever tried one? must be ridiculously painful/stupid looking.

I used to have one, it was definitely good for posture - make sure you get one with a good cushion though, they're no good if you have bad knees as you're basically kneeling/putting more of the stress through your knees for long periods of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom