Question What do you lot think about this?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not sure about that, France is fiercly secular, but there are some things that jsut would give a government a massive PR disaster. I'd be inclined to think that if this happened in any western country, that the government would have a difficult time making the decision to stop them.

there has been a lot of really dodgy reporting around events in France recently - The gypsies situation for example, so you'd have to get the views on this from a fair few places before commenting too much.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
The christian broadcasting network?
hehe

You ever been to Northern Ireland in the summer months? It's not as far to go to watch religious nutbags with banners etc glorifying terrorists and basically blocking off town-centers by intimidation to anyone who doesn't follow the same religion.

They are 'christians' however, so it may not make it onto the Christian Broadcasting Network ;)

KAT/FAP - Orangefest at it's worst | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucking LOL, just realised the youtube channel you linked that from Cho.

I thought nath was bad with his Daily Mail links, but a youtube channel for BNP supporters? Nice balanced views there!

edit:// LOL at some of the comments on his main page. Scary scary christians.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Fucking LOL, just realised the youtube channel you linked that from Cho.

I thought nath was bad with his Daily Mail links, but a youtube channel for BNP supporters? Nice balanced views there!

edit:// LOL at some of the comments on his main page. Scary scary christians.

In fairness to the French they have tackled the possibilty of muslim women being told what to wear by their husbands by
uhmmmm
telling them what to wear and threatening them with fines and gaol if they don't obey

it's an amazing step forwards for womens rights :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Guys, you are missing the point. Forget the narrative and watch the video. Those public gatherings for religious purposes require a licence in France, they don't have one but the government is scared to enforce the rules. Where the video comes from does not change the story does it? It is either happening or it isn't.

So, back on topic, should any religious gathering be allowed to ignore the law and inconvience other citizens in the process?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I commented on the video before commenting on where it is from, and yes the source of a news story changes it greatly.

Like I said, you need a few views on this story from a few sources to get a balanced view.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Guys, you are missing the point. Forget the narrative and watch the video.

I did, and I don't really trust 'news' from right-wing religious broadcasting organisations hosted on BNP supporters pages ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom