What do you hate and love about camlann?

Bloodhunter

Banned
Just been playing there and.... I HATE ALL FUCKING NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:
tryed to get to df 10 times and got killed each time lost alot of money
oh yea and i love cute Norsewomans :fluffle:

trull

Fledgling Freddie
not when it lags, skold did it to my theurg too. Almost as lame as using strafebug

B

Ballad

Bloodhunter said:
Just been playing there and.... I HATE ALL FUCKING NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:
tryed to get to df 10 times and got killed each time lost alot of money
:rolleyes:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
i really hate all the french/german ppl that think its a european server and think that they can speak their lang. on the public channels

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Well...the French and Germans do make up the the majority of the server...you can't exactly tell them not to speak their own language, even in broadcast areas.

B

Ballad

old.windforce said:
you Skold by any change?

you are indeed ewil
Taken from Enkor's signature: Skold 47 Skald - Elding Vakten - Unguilded - Camlann - gifv /gu ... so yes I think he (she?) is :p

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Love

1v1
1 hitting BD's on my SB :)
Killing afk BB's
transport scrolls

Hate

BD's
Zergs

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
-I love

-I love Going to Emain with my 31 infi and kill all the dude's that are getting PL ^^ its funny to see the Necro looking for u after u killed the person hes pl'g realy Funny and always rewarded:D
-i Love my Main group:)
-I love having lvl50Bd Draining me getting em oop run itro df and kill em becoz they cant get pets coz they dont have mana :D
-i love those stupid grey that think that they can kill a lvl50 cleric with bof 2instas a insta Ea mezz ^^

I hate

-DISEASE that makes my 100% notlonger heal for 1500+ but only for 24Hp nerF!
-i hate to see GDE running with a Fg of Bd's ^^
-i hate healers that steal my spots intro good groups,
-i hate those dude's that are new to pvp and that dont even kno that a Nonrewarded doest give exp ^^
-hate the dude's that kill u after a mob made u to 40% = Exp kill

Braveheal lvl50 cleric:)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Arcee said:
Love : Hot dorf love in stables at West Downs.

Hate : Hot dorf love in any cold dungeon.

^^ Make mooooooooooveh Kan! Or I have to go back playing to see that I guess.....WHO was it? Armav? Ewwwwww :sex:

Retrakith

Banned
Love:

Killing BBs
The whine PMs you get including stupid comments
Having a noob keep trying to kill me as a necro and eventually logging and remaking char :flame:
Making a group of random Sorcs, BDs, Necros, Enchanters, SMs, Cabbies and healers and zerging Gothwaite(/level 20)
Killing necros that log on and start casting there pet, then they come back and leech all my pulls ^.^

Hate:

Greykillers,
noobs,
occasions where, say u kill a purp, he'd log his 50ubah bd + bb on and chain you if you are even level 20ish
etc etc..thats enough| feels like i am whinin :worthy:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Love the insta action :) and ppl who solo

Hate ppl who kill unrewarded greens and ppl who bug abuse

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I hate that this thread is getting longer than the one I started - get back to mine now before I call in my Mum. :twak:

Flying monkeys! they're everywhere! They grow in our hair then sit in the chair..to be fair they're really not that hair-ree..dum de doo de. They're alot like pink fair-rees. ...

I'm sorry.. <goes to sit on his rocking sheep>

B

Ballad

Fuzzy said:
I hate that this thread is getting longer than the one I started - get back to mine now before I call in my Mum. :twak:
I beat a level 51 friar! :D

ps: don't pharm my pwetty thread :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
You're just a sheep-shaggin bas'sard...a sheep-shagging bas'sard! (to tune of Juan Tanna Merah...or however you spell it).
Yeppy - do you meet a lot of Ozzies, Kiwis and Aberdonians at conferences?

...I'm still trying to figure out why we invited you to Fear...erm...I mean...he's not in our guild...oh, the shame :)

B

Ballad

Fuzzy said:
You're just a sheep-shaggin bas'sard...a sheep-shagging bas'sard! (to tune of Juan Tanna Merah...or however you spell it).
Yeppy - do you meet a lot of Ozzies, Kiwis and Aberdonians at conferences?

...I'm still trying to figure out why we invited you to Fear...erm...I mean...he's not in our guild...oh, the shame :)
Isn't level 47 required to join? :eek7:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:

:eek6: :eek6: DA mum! stop posting FAST!

Changed underwear since I left Fuzz? Dat friar is TO smelleh to get close to ;)

Love: 1. insane /gu and /g with old and new friends in Fear, what kept me at it for so long for sure. 2. Being able to travel all realms areas without lvling a char to 50 on 3 servers.

Hate: 1. being to lazy to lvl other char then my healor biatch. 2. Old friends who left Daoc and left me feeling half when playing . 3. People who whine that Camlann is a server for griefers/idiots cause they cannot adapt their own playstyle to not being safe on 90% of all areas..... 4. That there are relics at all on the server and that there are no limits for members in a guild. (imo it only feed zergguilds)

Amildin said:
Yepy you aint Welsh by any chance? :eek2:

Aye, I'm Welsh :D

You english people are just jealous that we have sheep and you don't! You come to Wales pretending to be on a "buisness trip" but secretly you trying to see our sheep, yeah thats right.. i'm onto you.. you sheep-shagger-wannabes :eek6:

Kurrinos

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Aye, I'm Welsh :D

You english people are just jealous that we have sheep and you don't! You come to Wales pretending to be on a "buisness trip" but secretly you trying to see our sheep, yeah thats right.. i'm onto you.. you sheep-shagger-wannabes :eek6:
I Love Ponies!!!! Their My Friends!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom