What do you do?

TriGGer

One of Freddy's beloved
Mechanical Maintenance Fitter in a Car Plant.

Goto work on either days, nights or afternoons, sit around waiting for something to break. Try to avoid office amoeba at all costs, fob people off, assuring them that its far to risky to fix it untill the weekend. Sit around remembering how much use we got out of the lan terminal before they took it off us :( Go home, act as entertainments officer for wife/kids, eat/drink/sleep, repeat to end ......

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
7.00 am - Get up, go downstairs, put kettle on, have a ciggie and turn pc on.

7.30 am - Get dressed.

8.00 am - Take dogs for a walk.

8.45 am - Have another coffee, browse internet.

9.30 am - Leave for work.

9.40 am - Arrive work, put kettle on, have another ciggie.

10 am - 6 pm - Serve dozy twats at the video shop where I am a manager(buying the shop in June).

6 pm - 7 pm - Go to my shop that I bought at the beginning of the year, shout lots, stress about the takings, leave.

7.30 pm - Have tea.

8 pm - Either watch a film or if Samm is going bed early or going for a bath I will go and play CS or ask people "what are you wearing" in IRC.

11 pm ish - Go bed.

12 pm ish - Go sleep.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
throdgrain said:
My job is quite interesting.

Im a frog farmer. The frogs are farmed for the French market mostly, for food, although we also breed rare species for conservation species.
The hours are good, I get up about 10 am and check on the pools, then return home in time for Neighbours. Afternoons much the same, wander around making sure that copulation is going on at full tilt, then back in time for tea.
In the evenings I like to make ancient Japanese death shrouds using origami.

Fuck me, that made me laugh lots. :D

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
..was funny, my brother breeds Staffordshire Bull terriers and shows them, as a consequence of this one of his dogs has sent his man juice to 3 other countries, to the point. How do you collect sperm from a frog? Do you have to dress up in a girly frog suit and chirp at the side of your ponds?*

* this would explain the sever bruising around your mid section in Late Spring / Early Summer? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom