What do you do if...

B

burg-

What do you do if you're level 45
You're in a group with two level 40s, and one level 43.
Doing oranges, getting around 10 mil exp per kill. With no cleric. All tanks.

And then you get an offer from level 47 wizzard to join a PBAOE group.

What do you do? :>

B

burg-

Originally posted by adari
go on bw and make a stupid post

Oh well
We might as well ruin this thread

Savages nerfed?

N

nightsorrow

what adari said, and, ofc join the lvl 47 wizzards group;o, because you cant be arsed to get like no exp;o

F

-frostor-

tell ur current group ur getting shit exp and join the pbaoe group

H

hercules-df

depends how much of a git you are, think of the poor chaps ud be deserting for a better grp, a year ago something like that wouldve been pretty rare, groups were mostly fun, not having been in a proper exp grp for about 15 months i dunno how ppl are these days, so if they are ****s then fine. Always handy asking how long ppl have left if u get an invite from another grp, so annoying when u turn down an uber grp to stay in your current not so good one then have half of them log 5 mins after uve turned down the other grp.

D

dimerian

say : "bleh I gotta go soon mates,thanks for group" -> /anon -> join 2nd group and act afk if someone pm`s ye :m00: :m00:

B

burg-

Originally posted by dimerian
say : "bleh I gotta go soon mates,thanks for group" -> /anon -> join 2nd group and act afk if someone pm`s ye :m00: :m00:

lmao

B

burg-

Originally posted by Conchabar
all the coments here are what nubs do tbh

So what would you do Mr. Proffesional DaoC player?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by burg-
So what would you do Mr. Proffesional DaoC player?
Hahaha, you still talking about Conchabar? *roflmao*
:ROFLMAO:

O

Oven

You sure there wasn't like a level 42 there too ... like me? :sleeping:

K

kirennia

I stay in the original group. Loyalty >> exp

I did leave one today tho, but it was cause I was lvl 47, it was a 39-43 group, had 2 pallies who wouldnt give me end regen and no1 was replying to any questions I asked. A lvl 40 mincer has same songs as a lvl 47 one (apart from shouts/healsong) and that was all they wanted me to do, so it wasn't as if I was abandoning them.

First time I've done it in months tho

O

Oven

Originally posted by kirennia
I stay in the original group. Loyalty >> exp

I did leave one today tho, but it was cause I was lvl 47, it was a 39-43 group, had 2 pallies who wouldnt give me end regen and no1 was replying to any questions I asked. A lvl 40 mincer has same songs as a lvl 47 one (apart from shouts/healsong) and that was all they wanted me to do, so it wasn't as if I was abandoning them.

First time I've done it in months tho
:clap:

D

doball

I would use 1 of the 5 following excuses (or similar)

1. "I'm gonna be AFK for 10 mins guys, so I'm gonna leave the group so I don't leech XP" then get to a safe distance and watch as the group dies and disbands then join the other group.

2. CTRL+ALT+DELETE DAoC (so it looks like I got a dead link) and go and play/do something else and come back on DAoC in about 30 mins or more (depending on how much fun I'm having doing the "something else") then if the other groups still there go and join them.

3. "Look guys the XP I'm getting is completely gob shite and I would get better XP soloing!" then join the other group.

4. Pretend my mouse buttons and the second row of keys on my keyboard (number keys) had stopped working and say "I'm gonna have to log and try and sort it out" then do something else for 30 mins or more (depending on how much fun I'm having doing the "something else") then hope to god when I come back the other group is still there.

5. Pretend somebody is breaking into my house and go AFK for a while so the group think somebody has broken into my house and killed me or injured me enough so I can't play DAoC anymore then do something else for 30 mins or more (depending on how much fun I'm having doing the "something else") then hope to god when I come back the other group is still there.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by burg-
What do you do if you're level 45
You're in a group with two level 40s, and one level 43.
Doing oranges, getting around 10 mil exp per kill. With no cleric. All tanks.

And then you get an offer from level 47 wizzard to join a PBAOE group.

What do you do? :>

Well if ur a necro - that would never happen. You dont get offered groups as a necro ;)

/cry.

K

katzzzz

Ill join to the group with L47 wizzard ofc, many ppl in my group did it manytimes and i understand so ill do the same, i dont wanna get bad XP.

Anyway i like only RvR, PvE suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom