What do u think about this new FE system ?

X

xfear

made the raid in 2 h 45 min , got like 40-50 items for lotto, 6-7 hauberts/vests , the great MR 3 neckie, and 14 stones

all theese in only 2 h 45 min, next time we could do it with less people, and more voidies, only 4 voidies, on air/fire primal was a pain, we wasted there like 1 h i think , on those 2 bosses

what do u think about this new fast FE raid ? , did u like it ? do u want more FE raids like this ?

pliz give me youre opnions, i want to know them

and ty all focuspullers, and all people that came to the FE :)

C

ceix

was good, more of these

the ~6h raids are a pain in the ass

C

censi

was a cracking raid, gj m8.

clearing all the crap out with FS teams before we go in is the way to go.

it makes the raid pretty enjoyable when u are just killing bosses and flying through the dungeon.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by censi
was a cracking raid, gj m8.

clearing all the crap out with FS teams before we go in is the way to go.

it makes the raid pretty enjoyable when u are just killing bosses and flying through the dungeon.

agreed

V

VodkaFairy

very good raid

get everyone their vest now before FS is nerfed :D

S

Stallion-

2½ hour for this is verry nice... ill be there next time :D need taht robe :D

E

enli

aye nice raid, but one drawback on this rushing, the lag :(
but otherwise pretty good, and ffs give my eld vest stupid primals

again 75%+ on air primal :D
btw voidies get maelstrom, it takes a lot of air (the first 40% were 2 maelstrom hits)

O

old.Xanthian

A small tip for those with pve only mages with a few RA points to spend. Get Majestic Will :D

If you can group up with a Voidy that has it, get him to debuff energy for you and you can pbaoe galla bosses for approx 450-600 dmg, Which is nice, shame it costs 30 points for lvl3 (6+10+14)

Majestic Will
Your target’s chance of resisting your spells is reduced by 5% per level per level of this ability for 60 seconds.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
A small tip for those with pve only mages with a few RA points to spend. Get Majestic Will :D

yeah, I would be tempted to gofor this,

Only problems is you need mota3 first, and then its 6 / 10 / 14 ... So your gonna have to be a bit of an rvr mage too.

O

old.Xanthian

You mean Aug Acuity dont you ? :p

You only need RR5L0 for AA3 and MW3, and 'anyone' can get RR5..

E

elerand

yeah I've been reading on Vnboards about MW, seems it's uber for very high lvl mobs, keep lords being nuked for 500+ etc

P

-palan-

a shame i missed the raid... but i had that damn subscribtion bug, where u gotta wait 3hours befor trying to renew ur acc again :p

anyway what i wanted to ask is, wich vests/robes did drop?

and i hope Xfear u'll do more of those raids :D

O

old.Zuljin

nice raid!

and the MR3 necky rocks \o/

stats:
24 Int
24 Emp
10% Matter
10% Crush

Unlimited Charges of MR3
10secs Cooldown

:clap: :clap:

L

leap

cant but agree with whats been said, uber raid xfear :)

A

Asq

Great raid, time issue is one of the more important issues to deal with if you have people sitting at home :)

Besides... finally got what I was looking for: I Got !!

C

Coccas

aye it was a great raid Xfear hope to see one oevery week until focus is nerfed ;)
got my warden vest too :):):):)

F

fluffier

It worked very well......only thing is that I am not convinced you can continue to get the focus pull support earlier on in the day.....when all is said and done, we never cleared ALL the trash and ppl (me included) were still helping out 10 mins prior to the start of the raid.....so it really needs a lot of ppl to commit to this.

I would be happy to, but I cant spare that sort of time every weekend at the middle of the day (I have real life things to do like eat).

Making the raid shorter for everyone else makes it longer for the focus pullers without small rewards so im not sure it will work forever like this.

Fluffier/Fluffs

P

PJS

nerf me :)

(nice raid btw, Id still like to know who was hitting nature mender who shouldnt have been :p)

BRING BALLISTAS!

O

old.Reno

Originally posted by -palan-
anyway what i wanted to ask is, wich vests/robes did drop?

Ranger vest dropped among other things.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
You mean Aug Acuity dont you ? :p

You only need RR5L0 for AA3 and MW3, and 'anyone' can get RR5..

yeah I meant aa3 :)

well ok 5L0 isnt so hard (for some people/guilds...), but that leaves you with no MCL, and nothing else..., if you want a void eld that can do anything else much your gonna need rr6.

X

xfear

Originally posted by fluffier
It worked very well......only thing is that I am not convinced you can continue to get the focus pull support earlier on in the day.....when all is said and done, we never cleared ALL the trash and ppl (me included) were still helping out 10 mins prior to the start of the raid.....so it really needs a lot of ppl to commit to this.

I would be happy to, but I cant spare that sort of time every weekend at the middle of the day (I have real life things to do like eat).

Making the raid shorter for everyone else makes it longer for the focus pullers without small rewards so im not sure it will work forever like this.

Fluffier/Fluffs

Hehe , dont worry, like u could see, i missed 1 focuspuller, and i had to do the things, in the last minute :( , dont worry , next time ill call more focus pullers in caise that 1 or 2 of them fail me :p

P

pompejus_1

New FE raid

GREAT just GREAT

Pompejus UBER RANGER
Scipioo UBER CHANTER

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Gargo-
omg ceix your avatar rocks! :D

very hypnotic , I couldnt write a reply at first, just sat staring blanky at it :)

Z

ZeroHero

It's not very cool when your guild isn't up for making FGs...

Users who are viewing this thread