What do u think about reign's arrive?

X

xfear

Do u think that now he must take all weekends?

Do u think that now it is fair or unfair that he is taking my saturdays for his galla raid?

u know that he left us, dont know why, and now he came back, dont know why, maybe couse he saw that now galla raids are better or something

Do u think that he is doing the things FAIR OR UNFAIR ?

pliz read this thread for more info, and type here youre opinions/critiks etc

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=76288

N

Novamir

xfear raids should stay on saturday. i'd definitely attend his rather than reigns, since its rude of him to jump back in and claim a spot.

T

tomee

Im easy but if reign wants to do a Thursday raid 7.30 departure would suit me fine ;-) Hint hint LOL. Then i can make one of them at least.

xfear thx for TS raid last night got me loads of xp and was fun.

D

dexa

the only time i have hard going on a galla is weekends night :(

S

squalion

Originally posted by Novamir
xfear raids should stay on saturday. i'd definitely attend his rather than reigns, since its rude of him to jump back in and claim a spot.

agree :p

xfears raids are excellent imo

H

Hestetun

Even if I dont go on raids :D I feel that Xfear raids have been good :) heard it from many. And as Nova says its lame from reign to jump back again. When u jump off a train u cant jump back again it goes to fast for it . Sorry Reign

C

censi

xfears raids are the dogs bollacks.

But ofc i dont see a prob with reign wanting to do them on SAturday.

I thought Xfear did Tueday Thursday and Friday galla raids.

Maybe reign should do Monday Wednesday sunday.

or sumin like that

N

Novamir

err censi xfear has been doing saturday raids for weeks

NOW GO TO YOUR BASKET

B

boni_ofdavoid

Turnout for Reigns more recent Saturday raids has been poor.
Reign hasnt been doing raids or even keeping us posted about if they are on or not, imo he has lost the Saturday slot to XFear and should acccept that.

Also given the excellent lotto system that XFear is using and the effort put into making sure lotto is fair I cant seem that many people being interested in going on a Reign raid on a Saturday.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Oh and XFear, could youi post the times and dates of your raids on BW? People need to know when to come and when not to accidentaly farm half the dungoen a few hours before you get there.... ;)

E

Ensceptifica

So what's the average duration of a Galla raid these days? The last one I went on lasted 5 hours, and then the lotto afterwards lasted another 2. I didn't take part in the lotto though, because after 4 hours of raiding I got bored and left.... I just can't stand doing PvE that long in a row ) :

Besides that, I still don't really know what interesting items drop on a Galla raid... could someone post an URL or summary of the items that would interesting to a battle warden / mana eld? ( :

M

mars

well ofcourse noone wanna go to reigns preclaim raids when xfear is leading excellent raids without preclaim.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by mars
well ofcourse noone wanna go to reigns preclaim raids when xfear is leading excellent raids without preclaim.

I think there's something to say for preclaiming... as long as everyone knows who's preclaiming what, everyone can decide to go or not... and if you go, you know the lotto afterwards will be a lot shorter ( ;

W

Wayfarer

Totally agree.....

Xfear has put in a huge amount to these raids and is really clamping down on AFK'ers changing now would be a backwards step.

The lotto system reflects those players who make the biggest effort and is the fairest yet...

An preclaim sucks donkey**** imo

Xfear4tehwin

M

mars

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
I think there's something to say for preclaiming... as long as everyone knows who's preclaiming what, everyone can decide to go or not... and if you go, you know the lotto afterwards will be a lot shorter ( ;

hehe yea ofc, was on one of his raids once, to get exp ofcourse why else, when there was questions about preclaim everything went silent, what a coincidence ;)

N

Novamir

well actually if a raid leader states that he's wants x item and wont lotto for ANYTHING else until he gets it, that's better chances for everyone else on the raid :) - provided you don't want the same item ;)

i dont see why people have such an aversion to the leader of big raids pre-claiming one drop only, since it is a lot of effort to make a raid run quickly and smoothly (i run regular CF galla and summoners raids).

i do agree however that some of the legion pre-claim raids were complete bullshit, with one guild pre-claiming per drop etc.. very shady and wrong way to do things.

J

Jimmeh

learn to share, you dont have to hog all the saturdays and nor does he. maybe take it in turns etc... but to take all saturdays or all of a day some1 else would like to plan a raid on is lame

O

old.Tzeentch

i do agree however that some of the legion pre-claim raids were complete bullshit, with one guild pre-claiming per drop etc.. very shady and wrong way to do things.

yeah but they didnt take anyone else outside those groups that they bought, and everyone was aware of the rules.

whats wrong with that?

M

Meltin`

hmm

Xfear i dont know why this post even exists. I didnt know you had "taken over" --"my"-- saturday slot (i never even considered it "mine" nobody owns galla, i remember calling off one of my raids cause a dragon raid was on).

Im not even extremely interested in galla raids anymore, personally. Id still like to do a raid, i didnt know you had "taken" saturday for you raids.

I dont really care. Ill do my raid on sunday, its no problem.

jeeze, cool the fuck off.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
yeah but they didnt take anyone else outside those groups that they bought, and everyone was aware of the rules.

whats wrong with that?

sometimes they did.. or ppl who didnt know the full rules when it started which i was a victim of once, sucked when u got legion and find out suddenly u have no chance of a LW even tho it hasnt been mentioned in cg..

A

angrysquirrel

agreed

L

llixeraxu

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Reign
Xfear i dont know why this post even exists. I didnt know you had "taken over" --"my"-- saturday slot (i never even considered it "mine" nobody owns galla, i remember calling off one of my raids cause a dragon raid was on).

Im not even extremely interested in galla raids anymore, personally. Id still like to do a raid, i didnt know you had "taken" saturday for you raids.

I dont really care. Ill do my raid on sunday, its no problem.

jeeze, cool the fuck off.

Fair enough in my opinion. Thread was made to look like reign was objecting which he clearly isnt.

XFear.. ;/

O

oblivion_6

next youll get posts saying

"how does everyone feel that <insert guild> starting keep raiding on <insert guild>'s day?"

totally agreeing with reign on this one and not coz im his GM ....well maybe slightly lol :p

E

Event

It's a sad day when something as simple as a organising raid leaders and dates cant be decided amicably among realm mates imho :)

O

oblivion_6

rofl thanks for proving something to me

next monkey plz

H

Hestetun

give it a rest would ya! Xfear has saturdays end of talks! Reign can use sundays etc. live with it

Users who are viewing this thread