CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
you're more thick mr bunny!

e172.gif

Always follow the white rabbit :ninja:

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
:lol:

holy shit, lol someone pass this guy a brain.
i guess it's considered a mass multiplayer game, but when was it EVER near the amount of players that WoW has? imo, that is a MASS multiplayer game.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
i guess it's considered a mass multiplayer game, but when was it EVER near the amount of players that WoW has? imo, that is a MASS multiplayer game.

WoW is a shitty game played by shitty players with shitty skills.

The reason for WoW's success is because the world is full of shit.

WoW = AMSiaASW = Alot more shit, in a already shitty world.

ps, I'm well aware that i used the words shit/shitty alot of times, but its well known that using the same words more often makes the readers more aware of whatever the text means.

pps, meh is teh win!

ppps, This is fun, i think i will do it again some other time.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
WoW is a shitty game played by shitty players with shitty skills.

The reason for WoW's success is because the world is full of shit.

WoW = AMSiaASW = Alot more shit, in a already shitty world.

ps, I'm well aware that i used the words shit/shitty alot of times, but its well known that using the same words more often makes the readers more aware of whatever the text means.

pps, meh is teh win!

ppps, This is fun, i think i will do it again some other time.
:iagree: about WoW being shit, but it cant be that bad considering the amount of ppl playing there, but personally i wouldn't play any other MMO but daoc, which i left now, so i'll go back to my cage.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wow is not bad, its pve is really good - even for casual play - pvp is meh, though its pvp ranking system is very nice, however somewhat FPS'ish
Edit: Also the WoW client from a technical/optimisation point of view should be a model for all mmos tbh.
No melee lag, no lag-ghosts, flawless animations, run with very high FPS even on low-end machines like my laptop.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
wow is not bad, its pve is really good - even for casual play - pvp is meh, though its pvp ranking system is very nice, however somewhat FPS'ish
Edit: Also the WoW client from a technical/optimisation point of view should be a model for all mmos tbh.
No melee lag, no lag-ghosts, flawless animations, run with very high FPS even on low-end machines like my laptop.
:iagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom