What did you want to be?

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to be Arnold Schwarzenegger when i was young ! but now im selling burger's in McDonald's... life aint fair !

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHA.. my boss asked me if i belived in god, i said no :p hahah then he asked me why i lived.... hahah fucking arabs i hate them soo much

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
when i was little i wanted to be one of those robots in transformers, or a power-ranger.. im now 17 and have no serious idea about exactly what i want to be.. one thing is sure though, im never going to be no power-ranger :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i wanted to group with yeppy in pvp 1 more time and i did wahooo. why did you use your staff tho? the mace ftw

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Well, when I first started off thinking about what I wanted to do, I was thinking accountancy...as I was good at maths an enjoyed working with numbers. As I grew up it became obvious that this was extreeeemly boring and tedius so I've gotten more and more into computer games. Now I'm at uni in Scotland doing Computer Games Technology course - which mostly involves sitting in the flat playing games on the net with the odd bit of programming in between! Haha. Life is the rocks.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i was under the impression you wanted to build the worlds fastest milk float...i spent £6000 on parts so we could build it together

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i was under the impression you wanted to build the worlds fastest milk float...i spent £6000 on parts so we could build it together

He dont wub j00 i will make it with you... :fluffle: :wub:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
bahumat starts to sing feeder "i think weeerrrreeee gooonnnaaaaaa make it"

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
what a coincidence Marieke, so did Amer!

oh, and i wanted to have superpowers. still waiting to be bit by a radioactive animal or something.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Daws said:
Well, when I first started off thinking about what I wanted to do, I was thinking accountancy...as I was good at maths an enjoyed working with numbers. As I grew up it became obvious that this was extreeeemly boring and tedius so I've gotten more and more into computer games. Now I'm at uni in Scotland doing Computer Games Technology course - which mostly involves sitting in the flat playing games on the net with the odd bit of programming in between! Haha. Life is the rocks.
I envy you.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
what a coincidence Marieke, so did Amer!

oh, and i wanted to have superpowers. still waiting to be bit by a radioactive animal or something.
I hope you ment the princess. I don't do well with animals. :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Yepy remember when u killed rc with mace + shield? :clap:

funniest day of daoc for me, dinged Ruzdo 50 that day as well :flame:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Yepy remember when u killed rc with mace + shield? :clap:

funniest day of daoc for me, dinged Ruzdo 50 that day as well :flame:
Hope Yeppy has Cyclops :)

RC = Arcee = rr 6L5 dorf warrior.

yeah that was funky amil ^^ Really do miss those old days :'( :' ( :'(

Someone invent a ingame time machine so I can go back to the good'ol days.. or maybe if we had a role playing day, where everyone has to role play they're from the good'ol Camlann days, ya know where people respected people.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i wanted to be a pimp, ended up as a ghetto thug, almost as good to be honest, i get to do this :D:D

<SCREAMS THUG LIFE!>

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I played on PVP when it 1st came out and I dont remember getting respected, I just remember people camping on roof in MM etc :|

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i cant remember the respect either, it normally went like this, you tried to kill someone but ended up dieing because of the level 9 cleric next to them healing with safety on

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
Ha. wow 5yrs ago! Hope you guys got to be what you wanted XD

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
a threesome with rudzo and enkor. arrrrrr! :clap:
never got it tho :<

just logged in on cam - its eeeempty :\

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
While I was a child, I wanted to be a power ranger (true story)

Now.. Uni doing a course on *checks* Computing... Still want super fighting skills and giant robotos :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom