what did you get yourself for x-mas?

Laddey

FH is my second home
never understood why people pay so much money for a logo

i mean with a ferrari, imsure you could tell the difference in quality and price

shame on you imo ;p
It's the quality of the hat man. Compare that hat to a Thinsulate hat which i wear for work.

The quality has a HUGE difference. It's comfier, doesnt have any shitty spikes poking you in the head.

Overall a great hat

Bahumat

FH is my second home
A mate had a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad CPU sat about, so I treated myself to some low-end bits to house it. My Dual Core old Athlon chip was chugging anyways. £250 for a whole new system (minus a monitor) I'm happy :D

Shame I couldn't afford an SSD; SSD's rock big stylie!

Ah cool beans, can't go wrong for £250!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
a silver sunflower pendant
wellies
jimjams
wind up lantern

...and something I've been asking santa for for fucking years; a god damned sugarmouse!! :clap:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I also got man-flu, feel like crap atm

Olgaline

FH is my second home
nothing!

but my 1.5 yo daughter got me underpants Lucky luke & Batman
and muppetshow socks! Animal & Kermit

Ezteq

Queen of OT

ha!! darn tootin' yes indeed, I've been asking for one for years (always used to get one in my stocking when I was a nipper...at christmas I mean) and every year B2'd ask what I wanted for xmas and I'd say a sugar mouse, and never get one rofl so this year I brought myself one \o/

I love him, I have called him james.

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
ha!! darn tootin' yes indeed, I've been asking for one for years (always used to get one in my stocking when I was a nipper...at christmas I mean) and every year B2'd ask what I wanted for xmas and I'd say a sugar mouse, and never get one rofl so this year I brought myself one \o/

I love him, I have called him james.

eat him :(

russell

FH is my second home
ha!! darn tootin' yes indeed, I've been asking for one for years (always used to get one in my stocking when I was a nipper...at christmas I mean) .
ME TOO!!
Had no idea you could still get them?
From the supercool sweetie shop in Bourneemouth?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i wanted to buy more for myself, but the situation here is... :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I also used to get a sugar mouse in my stocking. My sister and I would get sugar mice, sweets, satsumas. Proper traditional stockings.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Didn't get myself anything, but gf got me a trip to Berlin and I got her the same :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe hooray for sugarmice and fingerbobs! Russ I got him from the sweet stall in the christmas market, the super cool sweet shop sells baked spiders and chocolate coated ants too!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im buying myself a new TV, the old CRT is finally dying :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A job :p

In a more related note; usually avoid xmas shopping and get my "i wants!" stuff in jan-feb when the prices drop a good 70%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom