What classes will u be?

V

vladamyr

well im looking forward to SB very much, im still enjoying DAoC alot tho. I think the 2 classes that appeal to me the most are assasin and warock.

pl post ure views :)

O

Olgark

Well I placed my order in for a copy and looked through the classes you can have.

I realy like the sound of a rogue, assassin, then the three disciplines of
alchemy, blackmask, and wererat.

or a realy old favourite of mine the dwarven giant slayer. Anyone up for warhammer ?

Just one question though. As a games player in camelot which do you think is the better out of the two, Camelot or Shadowbane ?

V

vladamyr

Well i actually have an Assasin, they play pretty good (once again i cant go into much detail) Its diffrent to Camelot mainly by the PVP system. There ofcoarse isn't a realm vs realm option but instead there are guild wars. There are certain towns and cities which can be controled by a guild. The number of these places will be small when release comes but there will be more added. Now if a guild is running a city another guild can ofcoarse try and siege the city. The most powerfull guild miht try and take more than one citie and start making a empire. Then there are minor PvP aspects like an Arena (very fun) bounty hunters and bounty targets or you can walk the way of a criminal and kill all you see.

O

old.Dillinja

A shade assassin wererat prolly, if I can be one of those, don't know yet, but I think so.

V

vladamyr

Hehe i think alot of people will be playing assasins, ive put me stealther to the side for now and am playing a warlock and they are also alot of fun.

for all Assasin wana bees dont even think about choosing and desiplines other than black mask. They Own...

V

vladamyr

TBH im only going by what high lv assasin players have told me but i suppose in the end its up to you if u like the look of were rats then pick em remember you can have more than 1 desipline so i guess you should make sure BMs are one of them :D

Users who are viewing this thread